act one ; 𝔰𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔟𝔲𝔯𝔫!

*:・゚*:・゚

Felix Catton only want three things: cigarettes, booze, and Eleanor Saint.

Through the first days of secondary, he only ever had eyes for her. This tall, blonde, brown eyed American girl that swept past him on the hallway. He didn't even have to think twice. Felix Catton immediately knew he wanted her to be a part of his life if he can help it. And ever since, he'd wooed her any way he knows and can. From parties, to fancy cars, and Saltburn's finest. Felix Catton was confident that he'll always get what he want.

Girls, drugs, and everything under the sun was arms reached. You don't get to be born with a title and a castle just to be a nobody. Felix has it all, like most of his 'friends' say. But whatever he did, whoever he tried to be, or what he gave her—Eleanor Saint was far too close to the sun for Icarus to ever reach.

"Ellie's too good for him anyway."

"Eleanor would never be with a guy whose mouth is always busy."

"Eleanor and Felix? That's never gonna happen."

Felix Catton happily accepted the defeat, and from there, Eleanor Saint was just a friend. The only toy he couldn't get his hands on even with Mommy and Daddy's 300 acre estate.

So close, and yet so, so far away.

Until—Oxford.

*:・゚✧*:・゚