"No not you sorry," he addressed Izuku apologetically. "The girl behind you." Izuku and turned around and saw that about two rows behind him Izumi and her friends were sitting together. 'Heh, this should be funny' Izuku thought as he saw the panicked expression on her face.

The blue haired guy continued "you have been muttering this entire time and it's distracting! If you are not going to take this seriously then I suggest you leave!"

Izuku nearly burst out laughing when he saw how Shoto and Katsuki were about to get out of their seats to fight the blue haired guy but Izumi stopped them. 'I'm so glad I kicked that habit' he thought amused. She quickly apologized and Present Mic explained the zero pointer and how it was basically just a massive obstacle.

A bit later Izuku and Tenko stepped off the buss that had taken them to the fake city where the exam would take place. After finding Ochako (who had taken another bus) they began to walk over to her however, the blue haired guy from earlier stopped them.

"What are you trying to do? That girl is trying to focus. Are you trying to distract her and ruin her chances of success?" He demanded with a much too serious expression.

For a moment Izuku and Tenko just exchanged glances with the boy in glasses. Then they burst out laughing.

"Zehahaha!" "Sa-hahaha!" The two had to lean on each other so as to not fall to the ground.

The boy in glasses looked like he was going to explode, although he was quickly put at ease when Ochako approached the rest of her crew, attracted by Izuku and Tenko's unique laughs. "There you guys are! I've been waiting for you!" She said as she joined up with them.

The blue haired boy now saw that he had misstated the situation entirely and now look embarrassed. "A-ah, my apologies for bothering you, I seem to have misunderstood your intentions." He said bowing at a perfect 90 degrees.

After he calmed down Izuku replied to the boy. "Zehehehe, it's no problem! In fact I'm grateful to you for trying to look out for my girlfriend! I'm Marshal D. Izuku. Nice to meet you!" He said extending his hand.

The boy took his hand. "I'm Tenya Iida. It's nice to meet you Marshall." He said.

"I'm Ochako Uraraka!"

"Call me Tenko Shimura,"

They all introduced themselves and wished each other good luck for the exam. A few moments later the gates to the city opened and the three pirates rushed into action.

Izuku turned his lower half into darkness and flew into the fake city, Ochako and Tenko not far behind using Geppo to propel themselves forward.

"Hey what are they doing!?"

"That's cheating! The exam hasn't started yet!"

"Are they idiot-" the thoughts of the other examinees thoughts were cut off when Present Mic's voice blared over the speakers.

"What are you listeners waiting for!? There's no countdown in a real battle!"

The other examinees quickly ran into the city only to see dozens of robots already turned to hunks of metal and piles of dust.

———

Farther into the city the three pirates were surrounded by a trio three pointers. They locked onto Izuku and began to fire missiles towards him.