The decision

In the yagi household, two small green-haired children were ecstatically running down the hall to their parent's room. They burst through the door and jumped onto their parents' bed.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" They shouted in unison.

W"Uhhhggg. Inko could you take care of this?" The children's father pleaded tiredly to their mother.

"Of course, Toshi." The green-haired woman said as she sat up in bed. "Alright my two little heroes, what's going on?"

"Today's the day we get our quirks!" the little girl shouted.

"C'mon let's go mommy!" The little boy cried out hopping off the bed.

"Hold on, Izuku, we have to get ready first," his mother said, attempting to calm her children down.

"Ok mommy! Izumi, come on, let's go get ready!" the little boy replied.

The little girl nodded in agreement and the twins dashed out into the hall in excitement.

'This will be the best day ever! I'll get my quirk and me and Izumi will be the best heroes in the world!'

———————————

"Sorry kid it's not going to happen," the quirk doctor said to Izuku.

The boy's mother then spoke up: "What do you mean, sir?"

"I'm sorry to say ma'am but your son here is quirkless."

Hearing this caused Izuku to freeze.

The doctor paid no mind to this as he continued. "Well, on the bright side, your daughter seems to have a powerful telekinetic quirk."

Hearing this, the children's mother picked up Izumi."You hear that Izumi, you can be a hero!" She shouted. All the while, Izuku was slowly crumbling inside, he looked to his mother to try and find comfort however all he saw was her congratulating his sister and promising she would be a great hero. Things were never the same for Izuku

—————————

At school the next day. Izumi approached her friends, the Bakugo and Todoroki twins. The other children saw Izumi looking worried.

"Hey Izumi, what's wrong?" Shoka Todoroki asked.

Izumi looked up and said, "Yesterday, we went to see what I and Izuku's quirks are."

"Oh really, is that why you're worried? Did you guys get weak quirks or something?" This time it was the older Bakugo twin, Katsuki, who spoke.

Izumi looked down. "No I got a quirk like my mom's, but Izuku... he's quirkless."

The others hearing this were shocked.

"I'm scared. He says he still wants to become a hero. I don't want him to die" Izumi confessed.

After a while of trying to find ways to convince him not to be a hero, Katsuki came up with an idea. "What if we use our quirks on him?"

"Katsuki, are you crazy!" His sister Katsumi asked, perplexed. We want to stop him from getting hurt!"

"That's the point! If we make him scared of quirks then he won't want to be a hero anymore."

The others around him found this convincing. Izumi finally spoke up.

"Ok but just until he stops wanting to be a hero."

And from that day forward Izuku's life became a living hell.

———————

Time skip 9 years

———————