UA Entrance Exam

The weather was clear as the three senior members of the Midori Hi-Ge pirates walked through the gates of UA college. "Zehahaha! This is where it begins!" Izuku laughed excitedly.

Izuku, Ochako and Tenko started towards the gate when Izuku heard a voice that stoped him dead in his tracks. "Out of the way extras!"

Passing by them was a group of five that had filled Izuku with dread for over nine years. His old friends and his sister walked past them. Bakugo tried to shove Izuku to the side with his shoulder but Izuku maneuvered out of his way with his Haki.

"Kacchan don't be so rude!" The voice of Izumi called from behind them. She walked up to Izuku much to his annoyance. "Sorry about him, he's just nervous for the exam."

Izuku clenched his fists. "It's fine... we are all a bit... off put." He said gritting his teeth in rage. He hated this. She looked so happy. Like she had never done all the horrible things she did to him.

"Well good luck at the exam!" She said as she caught up with the rest of Izuku's tormentors.

The moment she was as out of earshot Izuku let his anger flow. He let a confined but powerful aura of conquerors Haki envelop him as the stone tiles underneath his feet cracked and splintered.

"Yo! Izuku what happened!?" Tenko demanded being forced back slightly by his brother's Haki.

Ochako on the other hand was unaffected. She continued to glare in the direction Izumi and the others left. "So they are the ones?" She asked Izuku her voice filled with animosity.

"Yes." Izuku growled. Tenko finally understood that they were the ones who had tormented Izuku for years.

"We are going to crush them." YIzuku said as a determined look came over his face. "We will show them just how worthless quirks can be when faced with true power. And prove that a quirk does not define you." He said. "Midori hi-ge pirates, let's show them what the grand line does to pathetic people." He said smiling.

"Aye captain." Tenko returned his smile.

"Let's do it!" Ochako cheered.

The written test was easy for Izuku and his crew, and they exited the examination room earlier than most of the other participants.

Walking into the auditorium the Midori hi-ge pirates sat together. After a while more students flowed into the auditorium and soon after that it was filled

"What is up little listeners!? I, Present Mic will be your announcer this year! Can I get a hell yeah!?" The overwhelming voice of present mic resounded through the auditorium.

He was met with dead silence.

"Man, though crowd huh?" Present Mic sweat dropped.

He went on to explain how the exams worked and the three robots worth points he was about to get to the zero pointer however he was interrupted by a blue haired student wearing glasses.

"Excuse me sir! I have a question!" He said and the moment he stood up Izuku could see he was way too serious.

"Sure what is it little listener?" Mic asked obviously confused.

"It says here in the pamphlet that there are four robots! If this is a mistake on the part of UA it is a shameful one!"

He then Turned and faced Izuku's direction. "And you with the curly green hair." Izuku pointed to himself not sure if the blue haired man was talking to him.