BOOK 1 - Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"Let's go back to the class."

"Good call, Lord Damian."

At days it's snow day Anya got spend time a lot with her family also the bond. As dorm room Damian, Ewen and Emile spend no more studying have fun and Becky was sitting watching Berlint love and hot cocoa for warm.

The Next day it's snowy day Eden Academy. Professors announce all classes as Professor Henderson had once the class three.

"Since school, you can spend time having fun at Eden academy. No more studies and enjoy."

He was leaving the door as the students are overjoyed tone. Becky asked Anya.

"Come on Anya lets go outside." She running outside as she following her best friend."Oki doki!"

"You two go out without me. I'm just studying my dorm." Damian told his friends glum their faces. "But Lord Damain."

He saw Ewen and Emile's face to pleased.

"Alright, Fine." He sighs accepted.

All of the students are outside much having the day snow day. Their making an snow angels, build a snowman, snowball fighting and also middle year students are ice skating.

"Snowy day!" Anya excitedly tone shouted running as Becky followed her as well.

"This is a perfect snowman, Anya." Becky fixed the upper head the snowman. She build a snowman but it's a mess up snowman.

"Ta-da!"

Becky was confused that Anya was made off a snowman. Someone throws a snowball at her head and turns around. Damian and his friends are smirking preparing a snowball fight.

"Hey, what was that for?!" Becky shouted at the boys are doing.

"Nothing just playing some snowball fighting!"

Damian was throwing snowballs at Anya and Becky's protected shield. The boys started to laugh. As Anya was fist her left hand.

"💢Thats it time to punch him this time.💢"

"You can't hit them remember?" Becky told her the warning Anya made a snowball fight throw at Damian's face. Emile and Ewen are shocked.

"Oh! It's on stubby Legs."

But one more Anya had an idea turned around back and smirked smugly. For a little bit of revenge. Becky and Anya nodded and grabbed some snowball throws at the boys.