Nineteen - Made For Him

-

-

TW - Sex

Saera felt fearless. Being with Aemond made her feel fearless, it made her feel like for once in her life— she had a choice. He was everything she had dreamt of, and even more. They spent every passing free second together, whenever Saera was not attending tea with other ladies or with the Queen— she sought him out.

She was his shadow, she wanted to be with him every second of every day. It was like she fastened herself to him with a stitch, and she never wanted to let go.

Aemond was kind to her, he listened to her— he showed interest in her. He saw more to her than just her pretty face, he saw her soul— and he thought it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Saera was set to be Jacaerys' queen, but in her heart— she was Aemond's only. And they ruled the kingdom that was her bedroom.

"Please stop moving." Saera urged Aemond, who was sitting on the floor with his back leaning against her bed as she did an intricate braid on his silky hair. Or as she tried to do one, because truthfully she was just knotting his hair together.

"Well... I'll stop moving when you stop yanking my hair. I'll be bald when you finish the godforsaken braid." He countered in a light hearted manner, though he wanted to die. He had a terrible headache because of her braiding and the hair pulling she kept doing.

"You promised you wouldn't complain!" She contested with a giggle as she continued on her braiding happily. "Well, love, I did not think you would be trying to yank my hair out of place. Good Gods." He chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

Aemond had allowed her to practice on him a new hairstyle she had seen on one of the girls at court, as she pressed that she could not practice on herself because she couldn't see the back of her head. It took little convincing, as Aemond would do anything to see her smile.

"How else am I supposed to practice my braiding? Elinda always goes to sleep early and I can't braid myself." She said as she accidentally yanked his hair once more, though this time she gasped right away.

"Oh no..." She breathed out and then burst into a fit of laughter. Aemond frowned and stood up from his position, and he took a deep calming breath when he saw the knot that Saera had formed on the back of his head. It looked like a bird's nest, and it took a lot of willpower for him not to yell at her.

"Shit... please don't be mad..." She said, though she could hardly contain the giggles that erupted from her being.

"You think it's funny?" He asked slowly, trying to act as upset as possible— but her giggles melted his heart into putty.

Saera nodded her head and then she yelped when he tackled her into the bed in a playful manner. "My hair is ruined, now you have to make it up to me, sweetly." He whispered in her ear, his voice low and raspy— sending shivers down her spine.