You didn't dare to look back. Leaning on the bar you caught your breath. "What happened dear?" Sally said in a consurned tone. "My ex is here, that's who that bull was." You looked down at the floor. "I need some air." You looked up at Sally, she nodded "go out back, not the front." She pointed to the kitchen door. "thank you Sally." You said walking behind the counter into the kitchen.

It was quite in the kitchen. You could faintly here the karaoke playing as you walked thought to the back door.

Once out side you took a deep breath, and sighed it out. You closed the door behind you then leaned again the wall next to it. You slid down the wall, sitting on the floor, knees to your chest.

You just sat for a while, trying to wrap your brain around this whole situation. You knew he'd be down here, but you didn't think you'd bump into him this quickly.

The door next to you opened, you looked to it to see Mimsy. She raises a brow at you slightly "need some company?" She asked walking out. "please." You quietly begged.

She closed the door and sat next to you. "What happened? If you dont mind me asking?" She said putting out a cigarette, offering you one as well. You took it with a small thank you.

"My Ex husband is here..." Was all you said. You rubbed your arm where the burn scar was. "Is that a good thing or bad?" She lit her cigarette, handing you the lighter she had.

"A bad thing." You placed the cigarette between your lips and lit it. Taking a nice deep drag. Sighing at the feeling, a bit more relaxed now. "John might have kicked him out." You looked up at the sky, the pentagram glowing. "Sally and John know what happened." Mimsy just hummed in response, taking drags of her cigarette.

"You know, you could anything you want to him now?" She stated with a straight face, surprising you a little. You thought of many dark things you could do to him. But it all faded as you remembered your the reason hes here in the first place. "I already killed him, what more can I do?" You laughed slightly, Mimsy smiled a little at this.

You both sat there in silence for a while, heard the cigarettes burn as you took drags. You broke the silence, "Mimsy?" She hummed in response. "Where'd you get these?" You lifted your cigarette show her it. "Oh these are not mine. I stole them." You giggled a little. You looked at her with a raised brow. "From who?" You asked.

"Alastor." She said simply. Alastor, who? "Who's that?" You asked. "Ah, you probably know him as The Radio Demon." Your eyes widened. "You stole from him?" You turned towards her.

She just laughed a little at you, "it's fine (Y/n), him and I are good friends. He steals mine all the time." She flicked the ash on hers before taking a other drag. You let out a little sigh of relief. "He might also help with your little problem." She looked down.

You immediately shook your head no, "no no, it's fine. He'll get what's coming." You bit your lip. "Alright, suit yourself." She stood, flicking her cigarette off somewhere.

"We got more singing to do (Y/n)" she gave you a small smile, holding out her hand for you to take. You took it, standing up. You dusted off your ass before opening the door for her to go in first. "Thank you Mimsy" you said while in the kitchen. "No problem" was all she said before walking out the kitchen.

You took a deep breath before walking though to the cafe. Sally saw you and smiled. You walked around the counter and sat back next to her. "He's gone dear." She placed a reassuring hand on your shoulder, also sliding another drink towards you. You muttered a small thank you and picked up the drink, taking a sip.