X

CHAPTER TEN: FATHER FIGURES

"Oh Capulettttttt!" Blaire threw a pillow on my head, making me groan as I woke up. This was the weekend. I wanted to sleep in until at least 8:30.

"What." I said through gritted teeth, rolling over in my other side.

"Get up. We are going to Hogsmeade to get you a dress for the Ball." Astoria said with a giggle, obviously having liquor in her system.

I grudgingly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom where I immediately turned on the show. In the time that it took the water to warm up, I removed the face creams I slept in.

After my shower, I had the same routine of putting my comforter up and having a bit of privacy for getting changed. I was like Blaire or Astoria where I could go ass naked in front of each other. It just wasn't my nature.

I pulled on black slacks, a green turtleneck and a black blazer. I doubt I'd try anything on today. I doubt I'd even go to this ball.

I layered silver necklaces on top of a pair of gold chains over my shirt, making the two of them clash nicely. I made sure to get all of my hair up out of my face and into a bun to show off the jewelry.

"Jesus Christ you take forever." Blaire laughed as I laced up my boots, finishing, then walking out the door.

I rolled my eyes at her comment, walking down the hallway and knocking on my sisters door.

"Who is it!" She yelled happily from the other side of the door.

"Noah." I told her quickly.

She appeared on the other side of the door, dressed in a skirt and blouse which made her look older. I could help but be jealous of her. She was perfect and I wasn't.

She skipped down the hallway to Blaire and Astoria, who happily greeted her as they waited for me to walk back. I flashed a quick smile at the three of them, wanting them to know I wasn't in a shitty mood.

The walk to the place wasn't miserable. We got to listen to Naomi talk about life with my idiotic father and his English mistress who Naomi thought of as a mother. Little did she know the English bitch was the one who stripped me of my family.