13

Have you decided?_ Yea Ji asked.

Jihyan, go to your room, Jeonghan ordered and she quickly got out of the room .

Jihyan goes to her room and she was afraid when she heard a something shattered, it might be a glass. Although she was young but she can understand that her parents are having huge problem between them.

She can clearly hear but she can understand that they are quarreling .

It's not that I'm doing these to have you. You were never mine actually. We never shared a happy life because you never gave chance. I just want my daughter's happiness _Yea Ji said looking at him emotionless.

Jeonghan was so frustrated that he threw a picture and the glasses were shattered into pieces.Yea Ji flinched a bit.

You know YeaJi , you should not speak about care because if you cared for her then why you left her? You are a living stone , you never cared about others ._Jeonghan furrowed.

That was my biggest mistake I agree but don't you think I get bigger punishment than the mistake I made? What I had then and what I have now?_She literally lost her temper now.

Just choose between them_she said after controlling her anger.

It's very simple, leave Jihyan or_without finishing they both went silent as they heard Jihyan crying.