5

Seongcheol opened the door as he heard Jeonghan 's voice .

Wae...why are you here ? _Scoups

You talked to her ?_ Jeonghan said with annoyed face.

Yea Ji ? _ Scoups asked with a confuse look.

Did I ever told you to_Jeonghan was about to complete his sentence but Scoups interrupted.

What's wrong in it ? _Scoups said brushing his hair with his hand.

Jeonghan lowered his face in frustration.

I dont want her back .I thought my daughter would get adjust to it. But
you brought her back again.But this time I'm not thankful to you._Jeonghan said while looking at Scoups .

Scoups furrowed in confusion.....

What the hell you are talking ...? Dont you love _ Scoups's word were cut by Jeonghan.

NO _Jeonghan said while looking at upwards

Don't you tell me you now love _ Scoups was cut off by Jeonghan again.

Nae.. Jeonghan said this time while looking at Scoups.

Scoups closed his eyes and he looked annoyed....
You know right . I never loved_

Scoups looked another direction and started walking towards his kitchen.

Jeonghan followed him back. Scoups poured water in a glass for himself .

Trust me ...I wanted to stay away from Sarang but _ Jeonghan stopped and looked for Scoups reaction. Scoups raised his eyebrows .

Yes Sarang...I wanted to stay away from her thinking of my daughter. Jeonghan was about to say more but
You may give her the place in your heart but remember, you can never give her Jihyan's mother's place. Scoups interrupted.

Yea Ji might have been wrong but she loves Jihyan a lot....She was wrong I know but she realised her mistake and she used to cry for Jihyan. Scoups tried to make Jeonghan understand but he failed.

You are not in my place ,right ? So you won't understand _ Jeonghan said.

Were you in Yea Ji' s place ? _Scoups added.

Why do you always become her lawyer .You were my friend right ? .If you care a lot then go tell her everything.... said Jeonghan.

I should leave quickly orelse I'll miss my flight_by saying this he moved backward.

Yah...Jeonghana ..Have you lost your mind ....wtf are saying? Yah Jeonghan _ Scoups kept on shouting but Jeonghan left