7

Yea Ji : Yeoboseyo ?

Jeonghan : Where's my daughter?

Yea Ji : Our daughter
Our daughter wanna stay with us , I don't have any problem and if you have then give me Jihyan's custody.

Jeonghan : Have you lost your mind?

Yea Ji : What do you think?How should a woman feel when her husband is cheating on her ?

Jeonghan: I didn't, we never shared a happy life and you left _ Yeoboseyo?

Call Ends*

Who did you talk to, and why do you seem worried?_Sarang asked Jeonghan.

Ani , Jeonghan said brushing his hair lying down and closed his eyes and smiled as he saw she lay beside him. Both were silent for a while

Well....Are you admiring my face ?_Jeonghan asked breaking the silence.

Nope...or maybe Im _She made a deliberate play and Jeonghan chuckled.She succeeded in her task to make him smile.

Both of them were staring at each other.Sarang gave a quick peck on his lips.

So how do feel now ?_Sarang asked like a journalist .

So is this your mic ?_Jeonghan asked while grabbing her hand which she bought closer to him like a mic .

Sarang nodded and Jeonghan said , This mic is so tiny and cute .He said while bringing her hand closer to his lips.

You know Dino maybe doubting on me, he called me 5 time and asking me where I was last night?_Sarang said .

Really? What you answered?_Jeonghan asked while caressing her cheeks .

I told I found one of my friend over here _ she said showing her smile

Will you not go to your room then ?_Jeonghan asked.

If you don't want me then I'll go back and if you want me then_She stopped.

Then what?_Jeonghan asked teasingly.She ignored him and checking her mobile.

So what if I want you _Jeonghan asked again

You have me by your side_she said while smiling mischievously.

Why you look disappointed with my answer?_Sarang now teased him as his expression were changed by her answer.

Huh ? Now you teasing me ? Wanna copy me ?_by saying this he hovered over her and she was giggling under his arms.