Chapter 8 (kill me/j)

This chapter will be from Jax's pov:

Chapter idea by @1zuku_M1dOriya Ty!
If anyone wants to help me and just wants to send me something, I'd be honored cuz, I'm losing motivation to continue further 😭 (I ACCIDENTLY PUBLISHED THIS! I DIDN'T MEAN TO! I WAS TRYING TO PUT MY PHONE IN MY BAG BACK I DIDN'T KNOW I ACCIDENTLY PUBLISHED THIS! I'M SORRY!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jolting up in my bed, I rub my head, trying to process everything I dreamt of in my sleep. Still feeling exhausted, I collaspe back in my bed and rub my eyes, letting out a small groan. Because I couldn't go back to sleep, I got up and left my room; going to the stage where everyone normally was.

For some reason... I had this dream of Y/N nearly abstracting, and it was all my fault. Everyone kept blaming me about it. They would try many ways to get revenge back at me, but once they nearly did, that's when I snapped out of it, I woke up in my bed, gripping onto the side of my bed tightly. From this, I felt so much anxiety and guilt building up each second, I had no idea what to do, and I felt scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking towards the stage, I wasn't feeling like myself. Looking around, my eyes lay on Y/N as I approached them, and I leaned against them, hugging their whole body with all my must because I felt so much guilt from the dream. They were the only one who treated me with such kindness but also saw me as a dick which was normal for everyone to see me as but I couldn't give a crap.

"Hi..." I mumbled into their shoulder, wrapping my arms around them. "Uh... Hi?" Y/N replied, seeming wuite confused on what was happening right now. If I were in that same situation, I would be as well.

"Why are you so clingy?.." They questioned, trying to pull me off, but I wouldn't budge. "No reason..." I replied, gripping onto their arm tightly, but it didn't hurt them. "Uh- Alright?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the day, I wouldn't let go of them or have them leave my sight, actually feeling fear and worry once in my lifetime in the digital circus after my appearance here.

Caine ended up changing our outfits to swimsuits, bringing us to the digital lake for fun. I thought it could've been a nice refreshment to get things off of my mind for a while or so, so I went with it even though it was not one of my normal choices when it came to Caine's bonding activities. The worst part came when my mind was drawn to Y/N's swimsuit - which was slightly eyecatching for me as it created butterflies in my stomach - I hated that feeling.

"Hey, Jax!" I heard Y/N shout, running towards me, "Do you want to try the slide? Or are you a chicken?" They teased. "Me? The slide?..." I froze up, looking up at the tall slide. "Uh... I-.." I couldn't even speak! My throat was tight, and my lungs were breathing small bits of air. Little did they know... I was terrified of waterslides.... I know I prank people a lot by showing them fear, but I guess this is how others felt when I would prank them.

"N-No! I'm not a chicken!" I spoke proudly, even though inside, my heart was racing. "Then go up there!" Y/n spoke with energy, making everything worse. "Well, I.... uh.."

FUCK! What am I even supposed to do?! I can't just jump like that in front of them!

"I'll just tell her my issue! That's it!... or is it?..." I mumbled to myself, making no one heard me. "Fuck it..." I cursed under my breath. Thankfully, I passed Caine's stupid filter. That would've censored me and gave away the moment I was talking to myself.

Walking over to Y/N, I my hands were so shaky. My heart was racing. I didn't want to do this but I have to do it. "Hey, Y/N... I need to talk to you for a bit. It's a bit... personal..."

"Hm? What is it, J-?" Y/N asked, but before they could finish, I pulled them to a secured area where no one could see us and quickly kept them quiet. "Look... Darling.. Listen. I get that you want to have me do fun stuff all the time, but this time, I can't do that." I grumbled to them, holding them by their shoulders and looking into their beautiful eyes.. I hate that I love them this much...

"I have to confess that I love you much more than I want to show, but I can't really..." I hesitated, letting out a groan - digging my fingers into their shoulders. "I'm afraid of heights!" I spat out.

"What are they going to do now that I've told them this?! Would they even still love me? Tell everyone else that I'm a little bitch?" My mind raced with thoughts about what would possibly happen next but then Y/N softly smiled and caressed my face with a hand. Their touch made me want to die. How they felt. How they always smiled at me even when I did something wrong or bad.

"It's alright! You don't need to do something you don't like doing. Even when it's trying to impress me." Y/N replied, wrapping an arm around my body, bringing me to the pool. I wasn't sure what they were doing, but I knew they were up to something.. and I knew this because I got closer to the body of water while they were blabbering about something, and before I knew it. They pushed me in while I had a short yell before it was blocked by water.

 They pushed me in while I had a short yell before it was blocked by water

I could hear them laughing before they jumped in, and I kinda adored it. Everyone was having their fun while I prank everyone while I could before I thought about the slide... My body moved on its own to the tall ladder, but I climbed up and stared down at the water, and before I knew it, I slid down in fear, but it soon turned into excitement.

I splashed into the water and felt Y/N climb on my shoulders and pull me into the water. I was mad at that, but at least I overcame my fear at the end. But I still fear heights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M DONE! 👋🤝👐🙌🫶🫰🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕💀🥰😤😍😋🎉🎊✨️🎆 I'M FINALLY DONE!