E: I kidnapped my guards and run away.

He looks at me in shock first before he understands the joke. He comes over to me and pulls me by my hips to him. He starts to lower his voice while looking into my eyes

C: So are they gonna break in here to get you back?

E: Could happen.

We can't handle it anymore and need to laugh. Charles joins me.

E: I just can't be in my room alone anymore. Like I said. I wanted to see you again. They won't look for me since I'm always in my room.

C: Elisabeth.

He sighs and feels sorry. I give a little smile. He runs his fingers through his hair thinking what to do.

C: Alright, are you in for another favorite place of mine?

E: Would love to. Does Carla have something to wear for me, so I won't get recognize?

I need to make sure nobody see me. I don't wanna know what would happen if they do. Because they don't know where I am. They would never allow me to meet another man than August. But I need this. I need Charles, right now. Charles goes to Arthur's room and gets some sport shirt, leggings and shoes for me. Great we have the same size. I jump into the clothes.

E: I need a hoodie of you. It's cold.

He looks at me confused since it's getting warmer outside. I blush.

E: I sleep in it.

C: You do what?

He laughs but sees my smirk. He goes back to his room to get a hoodie and a cap. I put it on and smile.

E: Undercover princess is ready to go.

C: Beautiful like always.

We go to his car and he drives me to another secret spot of his. We arrive at a little cliff where we can walk down to a beach. The view from above is already so pretty. I can't wait to see it down from the beach. Charles takes my hand to help me downstairs.

C: Please be careful.

Well, it would be me if I wouldn't tip over my own feet. I fall right into Charles arms who catches me. It could've been on purpose as I see his beautiful eyes. Why do I always get lost in them? Charles worries about me, that I could've get hurt. Told you, so caring.

C: You okay, princess?

E: Yes.

We look at each others and get closer. Charles moves my hair out of my faces since it's a bit windy here. I can't wait any longer and put my lips on his. We kiss. I feel shivers all over my body. My stomach goes crazy. How much I missed this. I try to focus again and stand up. I grin.

E: Don't get used to this.

He pulls me back to him and is only a few inches away from my lips. He whispers.

C: Are you sure about that?

I get even closer to him, from a distance you could say we kiss. But we are not there again.

E: I am.

I love to tease him and take a few steps backwards looking to the waves. Charles shakes his head laughing.

C: You're unbelievable Princess of Monaco.

I laugh. I start running towards to water after I get my shoes off. Charles does the same and follows me. I feel free. For the first time in my life I am me. I don't need to follow any rules. I go with my feet into the water. It's still cold but I don't care. I close my eyes and feel the breeze on my skin. I take a deep breath. Charles hugs me from behind.

C: Look!

He points to the water. We see dolphins jumping out and into the water. I've never seen them in my life. I have the biggest smile on my face and can't stop. We watch them for a while before they are gone. I start running along the  waterline. Charles always follow me. We enjoy this time together. Nobody is watching us. At some point we go and sit down. We sit down in the sand as the sun sets. It's the most beautiful sunset. It's like the sky wants to tell us something. Charles puts his arm around my shoulder while I lay my head on his. I feel lucky. I don't care about anything at the moment. I doesn't want this to end.

C: Do you like it here?

E: Well, now I know why everyone asks me if it's hard to be a princess. I never experienced something like this. It's probably the best day in my life today. I never had so much fun before. Not even as a child.

He listens to me and nods understanding. He takes my hand and squeezes it.

C: Be yourself. Do what you like.

E: I wish. But there is the royal protocol which I have to follow. My dad decides who I want to marry. He has the last choice. It's not about me. It's about a dynasty.

C: I'm very sorry, Elisabeth. I can't even imagine how hard this is for you.

I sigh and watch back to the water. I want to stay forever. I would never have a day like this with August. Never. Charles notices my feelings and pulls me into a tight hug. I try to suppress my tears. I feel save and comfortable with Charles. I trust him.

E: I hate him. I don't want to marry him. I wish my dad could realize this.

C: Can't your brother help you?

I shake my head but also shrug my shoulders. He wants to help, but how. My dad is stubborn but he has to be as a king. Charles pulls me closer to him and we cuddle for a while until the sun is down. It's getting colder.

E: I should better go now before they find out I'm gone.

C: I'll miss you.

He always does this thing with his eyes. He puts his hands on my cheeks. I swallow. I don't want to leave him. I get closer and kiss him. No of us wants to stop. The tension is getting bigger each time we kiss. I want more. But I can't.

E: I hope, I can come around sometimes.

C. You better do.

He winks and kisses me again. I take out my phone to call my bodyguard Ryan. He immediately comes down the beach. Charles and I look confused.

R: Your highness.

E: You very fast, Ryan.

R: I never left you.

He bows. Of course. He's so overprotecting. I sigh and roll my eyes. But I see how scary Charles got.

E: It's fine. We can trust him. He's the best man.

I smile, knowing he will never tell anyone about this. He's with me since I'm a toodler, teenager years. We got our times. He nods and puts his hand on my back as he wants me to go now.

R: It's about time, your highness.

E: Goodbye.