🔞 3 🔞

Do know in this book blade is someone who is a pervert but doesn't showed it

Do know in this book blade is someone who is a pervert but doesn't showed it. Yes he still have his dark aura but not when it comes to Dan Heng concubine
-------------------------------------------

How did I got into this mess!? Before this, I was enjoying reading my books but now!? I'm biting my pillow so hard that it might rip, is this how it feels to have sex!?

-----------

"You-" he put his index finger on my lips shushing me.

"Dan Heng and I made a promise or maybe it's me who said it.... If Dan Heng manage to get a concubine.... I'll be the one to have fun 1st before he does~"

He licks my neck which I shiver from it, his hands roams around my body. I want to tell him to stop but I want more

"Silly little whore"

-------------

"Fuck~ you sure Dan Heng hasn't fuck this tight cunt of yours mortal~?" He slaps my butt making me shudder underneath him. I never knew.... THOSE DICK HC WAS REAL!!! He's deep in me and kept hitting my cervix over and over again. This is too much~

"C-cant anymore.... Kyahh~~" I moan as he started to piston his cock in my cunt "oh yes you can little girl, scream my name~ scream my name mortal!" I screamed his name as he tries to go even deeper but instead of screaming blade I scream yingxing which stop his thrusts.

"What the fuck did you say!?" He looks at me with an angry face. Fuck I messed up! It didn't take long before he pull out of me and turn me on my back and slams back in me, gosh if this is how it feels having sex with blade... I don't wanna stop!! His pace became faster and more rougher.

He's trying to drill his cock into my womb or something!? "I'm gonna fucking cum in you and make you bare my kid! Bitch!" He went even faster then before. It didn't take him long before he spill his semen deep in me, he holds onto my hips closer to him to make sure all of his seeds are in me. After that intense sex, he took a deep breath...

"You're done?" Another voice could be heard in the room "told you Dan Heng.... I'll have fun with your women 1st before you do~" Blade looks behind him and saw Dan Heng glaring at him. Dan Heng walks closer to the bed and inspect my naked body that's covered in sweat and semen "She's not my concubine" he retorted.

"Even though she isn't... You'll soon fall for her~ and when she gets pregnant with my offsprings... I'll take her as mine~" blade grins at Dan Heng who sent even darker glare at him. Dan Heng picked my unconscious body up and put me inside of the bathtub to clean me up and after that tuck me in to bed.

----------

I woke up and all of my body are very sore ughhh why did blade went so hard when I screamed his other name? Eh whatever, I got up and notice I was in a nightgown. Did he change me? Whatever, I went to shower and get change right after that.

I walked out of my room and went to the dining room and guess who I saw....

Blade...

I flinch when he looked it my way and grin "ahh my baby mama come here and sit next to me~" he patted the seat next to him. I walked over to sit on it but instead he pulled me to his lap "can't wait till that baby form in you and you'll be mine~" "please refrain yourself from doing any inappropriate in my place" Blade looks at his friend Dan Heng with a grin.

"Why so mad? Is it because I stole your concubine~?" He chuckles and bit my neck making me yelp in pain. Dan Heng looks at us with anger.... He told to himself as to why he is feeling angry "you dare to tou-" "your concubine? Nah I came in her 1st so it's mine~" "I found her 1st!" Dan Heng raised his voice making me flinch in blade's arm.

"Oi you make her scared" he held me closer. They started to argue while I was left silent on blade's lap... "Uhm... Blade-" "not ying xing anymore?" That caught me off guard but before I could say anything "I swore to my life that if any women knew my real name.... Will become mine~ doesn't matter who's that women with~" he glares at me before kissing my lips deeply.

Dan Heng was pissed and told everyone to get out of the dining room. Blades slowly started to take off my hanfu but Dan Heng manages to stop him and yank me away from him.

"She's mine and I'll show you that she's mine!"

--------

Forgot to mention that they're a bit of yandere but probably will progress as the story goes