1

I have English exam, My hair might actually turn white after playing uno with my friends-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

A loud bang could be heard in someone's room..... Yep you fell of the bed for the 200th time this year, like seriously how tf do you fell off? Do you need those babies railing to stop you from falling off the bed??? Anyways you got up and went to shower.

But before that you made your bed before going to shower, you got this discipline by your mom cause you're traumatized after what she did when you didn't make your bed.... She literally roll you like a burrito and threatened to cook you and eat you even when you're in college.

Well what can you say? Her home, her rules jezz.

After showering you wipe your body, cover yourself with lotion to make your skin smooth, wore deodorant (please wear... I'm begging you, no one wants to smell your stinky armpits. This is a common sense) wore your outfit and head out.

Oh where you're going to? Ya your fashion school, mom ask you what are you gonna do with your PHD you said nothing but applied to fashion school. You got PHD at such a young age. Your whole family were born as smartass, your mom and dad are scientists and your twin brother is a Doctor lecture.

Wait a minute..... FUCK! YOU FORGOT THAT ALL OF FASHION STUDENT ARE FREE FOR 2 MONTHS FOR TECHNICAL REASONS!!! You immediately ran back to your house and wore your lingerie and prepare for streaming. The stream went well today, everyone thought you were busy but now you aren't.

After ending the scene you log on hsr as it was loading you leaned back on your chair and think... "How does it feel to be fuck by a real cock?" You asks yourself, even though you do porn but you never lost your virginity, many of your friends told you to loose them.... They were 16 at the time. Look loosing your virginity at such a young age doesn't show you cool, it shows that you're dumb.

Your friend once complain about men kept looking at her and calling her a slut when she literally went around school sleeping with the jocks..... You dump her right after that. Oh the game is done loaded, before playing you have to admire the men on your screen "oh Jing Yuan, oh Blade, oh Dan Heng. If you were real I would've been your wife, I'll be like Uzui having 3 wife while I have 3 husband's~"

During your play, you couldn't help but notice how your vision was blurry and sooner and later.... You fell asleep..

------

I sat on a luxurious bed... Dan Heng told on of his servant to bring me to a guest room... Why'd he took me with him? He could've just left me there. I don't know, apparently I was still in my clothes, while I was in my deep thoughts I didn't hear him coming in "ehem" someone broke my bubble.

I look up and saw Dan Heng, I immediately stood up. He remains silence while looking at me.. wait am I supposed to bow? I did what I thought and that's when he started "tell me human, what kind of clothing you're wearing" he asks still looking at me with a stern look "o-oh you people don't have the- I mean it's called lingerie?" I don't even think it's a lingerie cause lingerie is quite more showing.

He walks closer to me and rub his fingers on my fabric clothing "it seems like you wore these type kind if often, I'll have my butler to find more of these clothing for you" HUH!? YOU WANT ME TO WEAR LINGERIE AROUND THIS PALACE!? I LOOK LIKE A WHORE! "y-you sure your highness?" I ask nervously "yes" and he left... Maybe he was just joking!

------

Ok he's definitely for real....

------

Comment which one should I buy for my own present

Furina cosplay
Navia cosplay
Any suggestions