✨ prologue ✨

Warning, you have been warned

Warning, you have been warned. This chapter contains nsfw content. You have been warned again!
-------------------------------------------

"Mwah~ ahhh~ fuck!!" You held the vibrator and pressed it on your clit while a machine dildo fuck your wet pussy. The Livestream are overflowed with lewd comments such as saying wishing to be that dildo or wishing you would be their babe.

"Ah ah ahhh~ g-gonna cum-" you moan as you press the vibrator on your clit harder and someone donated 100,000 coins and the machine dildo starts to move faster and hitting every deep part of you. "Let me cum please master~ awh awh nyahhh~"

The comments keeps saying yes that you could cum. The dildo move a lot faster and with few more thrust you came all over the camera and your bed. The dildo was still moving but it slip out of your tight cunt "ahh~ thank you master~~" you spread your pussy showing your pussy covered in your own liquid.

Minutes later you ended the stream and check your coin saving and you got a lot on this day Livestream. Awesome! Too lazy to clean up, still in your sexy dress (in introduction) you click honkai star rail and get ready to play!

You have blade, dan heng IL, jing yuan and bailu in your team, ahhh hot men~ wish they were real so they could fuck your 3 holes~ EHEM! The game load and you start to play. Playing honkai star rail is easier then genshin and hi3. While playing you suddenly feeling of falling of the chair and you actually did.....

--------

"Ow... Huh, WHAT THE!?" I stood up.... Why am I in a forest!? Wha- huh!? I'm so confused!! Wasn't I in my room!? Playing honkai star rail!? Well my outfit is still on me that I'm glad but WHERE THE FUCK AM I!?

I dust my outfit and start to walk around the forest... It was beautiful (MY CAT KEEPS RUBBING ON ME!!!) I've never seen such pretty forest and these flowers... I've never seen or heard of them, what are they? I continue to walk around until I stumble onto something and scratching my knees, OW!

How am I gonna walk with my scratch knees!? My ears heard heavy footsteps, ah! Is there someone to save me!? Thank god! "WHO GOES THERE!" a loud voice could be heard... I turn around and saw many men.... With horns??? And 4 men carrying a palanquin..... Is there a royalty in there?

Hey I might do porn but I never fail on my history exams "oh uhm I-" "You're in the way of his Majesty! Get out if the way!" Some men pointed their spears at me "wait! no I-" "Bring her to me" a smooth and deep voice could be heard. One of the men walks towards me and picked me up "h-hey! Put me down!!" I command him but he didn't listen.

The palanquin is on the ground and the men slide the curtains aside and I could feel another hand grabbing me before I fell on someone's lap "such vulgar outfit you're wearing" I look up and saw such majestic men with black long hair and a few strands with red teal eyes, teal horns.... He looks familiar..

"Didn't you learn manners? It's rude to stare at someone more likely to an emperor" I heard him growl and my mind finally snap..... This isn't how it was supposed to be!! Why'd it became like this!? He wasn't supposed to be a king! He was a normal man who travel around planet to planet and being chased by his old friend also now enemy! He's.... He's

"DAN HENG!?"

-------------

Yeaaa finally!!!!

Yeaaa finally!!!!