2

My mom WON'T STOP BRAIDING MY HAIR 😭😭-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

I look the outfit also knows as.... Lingeries lying on the bed.... THERE'S ABOUT 10 OF THEM!! does he expects me to only wear these!? Like is there no dresses!? I came to this world looking like this is simply because I WAS DOING PORN AND DIDN'T CHANGE RIGHT AFTER! FUCK!

I sigh to myself, a knock on the door could be heard and I told them to come in. A maid with long blue hair and eyes and with a pair of glasses

"Hello ma'am I'm Sirin, your personal maid" perfect! Just in time "hello sirin, I'm (y/n) it's very nice to meet you but is there any dresses in this palace?" I asks her, she looks at me weirdly "you don't like his highness gifts? Madame?" She ask...

"Hello ma'am I'm Sirin, your personal maid" perfect! Just in time "hello sirin, I'm (y/n) it's very nice to meet you but is there any dresses in this palace?" I asks her, she looks at me weirdly "you don't like his highness gifts? Madame?" She asks which makes my eyes widen "oh gosh no! That's not what I meant... You see these clothing is like a garments" I explained to her.

"Ooh I see, his highness thought you humans wear that in public as well. I'll get a hanfu for you madame" "thank you" I said to her as she left the room. I looked at the lingeries and wore the cute white one with strawberries patterns. For like 3 minutes Sirin came back with a beautiful baby blue hanfu

 For like 3 minutes Sirin came back with a beautiful baby blue hanfu

"This madame, his highness mother hanfu. I ask his highness 1st before taking one" she gave me the hanfu and helped me wear them. They're so comfortable but a bit itchy "let's have some breakfast madame, his highness might still be in the dining room" I nod my head and follow her to the dining room.

"You look gorgeous" Dan Heng spoke "thank you your highness" i thanked him and sat down as a butler serves a plate of delicious food. I politely ate my food while Dan Heng is almost finish with his "may I ask you where're you from?" He stopped eating and looks at me .... What do I say? "By your outfit... I've never seen them around here" he said again.

Ugh just tell him "my apologies but I'm not from anywhere here, I'm.... From a different world" As I telling him this, my hands were shaking. Scared that he won't believe me and beheaded me! "I see, we got that a lot. Tell me, does everyone in your world wear like that?" GAH! WHERE DID HE EVEN GET THOSE IDEAS!? I look at the other people in the dining room wishing for them to leave. Dan Heng saw it and told the others to leave.

"Now tell me" "uhm.... Well mostly wore when going to sleep or... Something else" "what is this something else is?" Does this man needs to know everything!? Gosh "i-its not important..." I froze when my eyes met his.... He's gonna kill me "intimacy!" His eyes widen at my words "Intimacy? So you're saying people like you wore that to have sex with your partners?" Why did he choose this topic of all...

"Y-yes" "so before coming here you had sex with someone?" "NO!!" "then?" I shush him cause I don't wanna talk about this and he understood me. He finished his food and left the dining room.

Everyday I did nothing but read books, eat and sleep. It was comfortable in this place, big soft beds, big bathroom, beautiful clothes and shoes.

--------

It has been 3 days since I've been here, it was night time right now and I'm in my room reading. I was busy with my book that I didn't notice someone was on the bed with me.

"So this is the mortal concubine that Dan Heng has been keeping~" a rough and deep voice whispered in my ear, I immediately shot my head to look behind and saw red pupils looking through mine. He had a grin on his face and one arm on my hips while the other held me by the chin.

"He wouldn't mine if I get a taste of this sweet mortal concubine of his... Would he~"

This is....

----------

Okkk cosplay navia it is!!!