Li Changyuan smiled and said: "You forgot, today, we don't seem to have any use of Xiaohong..."

After many experiments, Ye Ruxi also figured out that the lucky blessing from Xiaohong, the koi, lasts for one day. That’s right, but it’s not 24 hours a day. No matter when you start blessing, it will automatically expire at 0:00 that night. The later you start to cast the blessing of happiness, the stronger the blessing of luck will be.

At 12:40, when Li Changyuan called her to remind her to go out and rendezvous, he warned her in advance that Xiaohong's ability would be enough when they entered the middle section of the underground river, an area they had not explored the previous two times. reuse.

Moreover, it must be used on Ye Ruxi himself, Li Changyuan, and Xu Shengnan.

Ye Ruxi didn't ask, why not use it on his cousin Xia Mingdong? Maybe Li Changyuan had something special to consider, or maybe he only had a single ability to take care of Xu Shengnan, or she was a girl.

Ye Ruxi suddenly remembered that as long as there was no lucky blessing from Xiaohong, every time a military aircraft was used, there would be several waves of zombie birds or mutant birds actively attacking.

Sure enough, not long after the plane rose to high altitude, they ushered in the first wave of zombie bird attacks.

Zhou Wu issued a warning, and several people in the rear cabin became alert and began to aim with the energy gun and energy gun controller equipped on the control seat, borrowing the external mental power.

If you discuss the areas you are responsible for in advance, there will be no problem of grabbing monsters.

With the cheating device of mental power, you can hit zombie birds with a powerful gun, and you can almost hit them accurately.

Except for a few zombie birds with mutated speed or particularly strong defense that require several shots to kill, there is basically no big problem.

Even when attacked by zombie birds with various supernatural powers, even if the aircraft has an energy shield developed by dragon-headed or tiger-headed scientists, it will inevitably experience some bumps and shake up and down.

Sometimes, there may also be a space for 360° free rotation.

This time there was not such a large rotation, but there were several rollovers of more than 90 degrees...

Ye Ruxi's body involuntarily touched Li Changyuan's body next to her several times.

If there are multiple seats, give priority to sitting next to your comrades. This is so that if the safety belt is loosened, the comrades around you can pull it in time to help stabilize it.

During previous missions, Ye Ruxi had not always sat next to Li Changyuan. After all, she was not very familiar with the others, and there were not many female Dragon Claw members.

Most of the time, the female team members were sitting on one side of her, and Li Changyuan was sitting on the other side.

Of course, what if her brother was here? What happened to Li Changyuan?

But even if her body touched before, Ye Ruxi wouldn't think much about it, but this time... when

she found out that her body touched Li Changyuan's, even if there were two layers of combat uniforms, she would Feeling like you are taking advantage of the other person, use the safety belt as soon as possible to sit upright and stabilize your body.