21-25

☆ 21. Chapter 21 begins to clean up the zombiesfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21 Begins to Clean Up Zombies

After the global acid rain began, the signals of mobile phones, telephones, and TVs were affected, often intermittent, and could not be connected most of the time.

Only the radio signal is relatively stable.

As early as the first day of the acid rain, the signal impact was not very obvious. Only when there was an occasional delay, the country sent all TV stations, online news social media, short video APPs, operator SMS notifications and other channels. Announced the end of the world and zombie-related information.

The first is about the duration of acid rain, which is estimated to be half a month. The second is about the effects of acid rain. The advantages and disadvantages of being exposed to rain are clearly listed.

Then, there is a warning about the possibility that a person with a fever who wakes up from a coma during acid rain may mutate into a person with superpowers or a zombie.

The country calls on the general public to isolate relatives and friends who have fever, preferably with their hands and feet tied up.

During this period, apart from giving some water, there is no need to give medicine or do anything else.

As for those who live alone, they should isolate themselves as soon as they notice signs of fever.

After the person with the fever wakes up, observe him for half an hour. If he is still conscious and alert, it is likely that his superpower has been awakened successfully. You can untie the person and prepare a large amount of food to replenish your physical energy.

After the fever patient wakes up, he becomes confused, his skin gradually turns gray, his pupils become as small as black dots, his eyeballs bulge, he looks ferocious, and he is very aggressive... He has turned into a zombie and needs to be killed as soon as possible. Cut off their heads, otherwise they will be scratched and bitten by zombies. The zombie virus can be transmitted through blood. Ordinary people will most likely mutate into zombies within a few minutes to 24 hours... Very few people

can survive the zombie virus. , then superpowers may occur.

If a person with supernatural powers is injured by a zombie, the chance of mutating into a zombie is relatively small, but it is not completely impossible.

When a person with superpowers is attacked by a higher-level zombie virus or a large number of viruses, he may also mutate into zombies.

The body of a person with superpowers has been strengthened. After being infected with the zombie virus, the time it takes to mutate into a zombie increases to 24~72 hours. If there is help from a person with healing powers, or if he eats enough energy food, the chance of surviving is still relatively high. big.

In addition, not only humans will evolve into superpowers and mutate into zombies, animals and plants will also mutate...

This information will be made public to the public on the first day of the end of the world. A lot of people.