Wow, is a hundred years old? But this is a baby that has just been born and has not yet developed intelligence!

Who wants to be the grandfather of a group of animals and plants with different races?

You know, it is not a problem for their promising predecessors to live for thousands of years!

Anyway, Centennial Willow feels that he has to live at least a thousand years to be worthy.

Calculated according to age ratio, they have only gone one-tenth of the tree life, which is equivalent to a human child of about ten years old...

How come they are of the "grandfather" generation?

He is still a baby!

Willow said: "You just called me Xiao Shushu? Yes, can you call me a few more times?"

Ye Ruxi:...? !

She just felt that this century-old willow tree looked old, but it cried whenever she wanted to, and had a heart like a child, so she called it a small tree. Unexpectedly, it turned out to be a small tree. I like this title very much.

Ye Ruxi can somewhat understand Liu Shu's mood. Everyone has just given birth. It hasn't been long since they developed intelligence. Who is not a baby already?

Since the willow tree likes to act young, then let it be satisfied?!

Ye Ruxi: "Little tree, tree baby, little cutie, just come with me! From now on, I will treat you well, find you the nutritious soil with the taste you like best, water, fertilize, weed and drive you Insect!"

Willow tree: "I, I just said I would never leave with you, wuwuwu, if I don't keep my word, I will become a lying tree..."

Ye Ruxi: "Hey, what is this? You're lying! There's no time limit for what you just said. You can add a time limit now. You can't follow me within half an hour! But? After half an hour? That's it! To make a tree, you just have to Be sincere, and you can’t save face and suffer the consequences."

Willow Shu: "Hey, what you said makes sense! Then I will add a time limit, I will never leave you within half an hour!"

Willow Shu: "But, I just said, I would rather die outside...what kind of space do you have? It doesn't count outside!"

Ye Ruxi continued to lie: "I am an ordinary human being. Even if I become a superpower and my lifespan is extended, I can't compare with you as a tree. Before I die, I will move you outside. You find a place full of energy to take root. In this way, when your life is up thousands of years later, you will indeed be on the verge of death!"

Willow:...! ! !

Yes, what she said makes sense!

The lifespan of a mere human being cannot be compared with that of a tree.

They are trees that live for thousands or even tens of thousands of years. Traveling with this human being for a few years or decades can be considered as enriching the experience of tree life.

When you are tired, you can find a place with good scenery and trees to take root.

Willow Shu: "Well, then, I will follow you in half an hour. You have to absorb more energy. Pack up the energy here and take it away. Don't be hungry in the future!" "