Ye Ruxi didn't want to settle for second best.

Ye Ruxi ignored her, and the black-armored turtle happily ate at the fish and shrimp buffet. She sucked in water, fish and shrimp, and the energy in the surrounding air.

Gu Liu: ...@#¥%&*!

Although I don’t know what it’s talking about, I still feel like it’s a dirty word!

The black turtle continued to eat happily, and Ye Ruxi continued to suck happily!

Oh, the blood-sucking vines are also very delicious!

Shen Qingxu is also happily absorbing energy!

A family and pet animals, there is a kind of beauty that does not care about the life and death of the ancient willow.

Seeing that the water level of the lake dropped by 20 centimeters, and the surrounding energy field changed from the original level three to level two, Gu Liu's mentality exploded and he burst into tears.

It delivers all kinds of cries to Ye Ruxi.

Ye Ruxi: ...

Why do you feel like you are bullying a child?

Although the century-old willow tree is hundreds of years old, it has only recently developed spiritual wisdom and has been living in the deep mountains and old forests. It has never been in contact with the outside world. No matter how smart it is, its mentality is relatively simple. Emotions are not hidden at all.

Ye Ruxi hit the tree several times, always giving a few sweet dates. After all, she didn't want to enmity with Gu Liu, but wanted to form a contract.

Ye Ruxi said: "Follow me in your own body. The energy in my space has reached level three. In the future, you will be able to absorb external energy like this time to ensure that the energy in the space is at the leading level. You will never Lower than the average value in the outside world. If you follow me, your body will stay in an absolutely safe space, and the branches will go out with me to fight in the outside world. You will have no worries at all. You can attack when you want, and treat when you want. How about treatment, fighting and playing with a lot of friends? Isn’t it more interesting than just being a tree in the deep mountains and old forests?" "

You are a tree with spiritual intelligence. The world is so big. , the land, moisture, and sunshine are different in different places, don’t you want to go and see?”

“Follow me, little tree!”

Gu Liu threw out baits one by one at Ye Ruxi, describing the scenes. It has never been touched by an imaginary picture.

Yes, although it is just a tree, who said that a tree cannot travel everywhere?

It's more difficult to rely on it by yourself, but it doesn't seem impossible to find a human being who is willing to carry it around!

The last sentence of "little tree tree" made Guliu directly break through his defense.

Because it has luxuriant branches, a thick trunk and a large crown, all living creatures call it a big tree. Some mutant beasts that have developed intelligence and mutated plants also like to call it grandpa big tree, grandpa ancient tree... …