It's midnight now, when most of the two-legged beasts are asleep. It's also the time when the guards are most likely to get sleepy, and it's also the best time for the mutant beasts to escape!

Rumble--

Ye Ruxi could hear it from a long distance away, and there was a huge sound coming from the area in Area C where the mutant beasts were detained.

Even the ground and the mountain wall shook.

There was also a faint sound of thunder.

All the superhuman bodyguards in the entire prison area knew that something happened in Area C, and that it was a big deal, so they all rushed there immediately.

Now, no one is paying attention to areas A and B at all.

Otherwise, if Ye Ru?

Just make trouble, make a big deal, and attract all the people away!

Ye Ruxi said to the Black-armored Turtle through the contract mark: "Old Hei, please take it easy, don't really collapse the entire cave? We are still in it!"

She knew the soil of the Black-armored Turtle. The supernatural power should be of great use in this cave. I didn't expect it to be so powerful.

Black-armored Turtle: "Don't worry, Master, it's just that the battle is more powerful. At most, the items will be slightly moved, and the cave will not collapse."

Ye Ruxi:...

Think about the Black-armored Turtle. Over 180 years old? You should still know how to measure things.

Ye Ruxi recovered his mind, summoned Erha and Tiger Cub, and quickly and violently destroyed the door of the room where the superpower was locked up.

There is also a branch of the blood-sucking vine wrapped around her wrist, which can also absorb the toxins in the bodies of these superpowers.

After all, this is just a branch, and the intelligence is not that high. He has to rely on Ye Ruxi to give instructions to work, and he cannot think and act independently.

But for Ye Ruxi, it was enough.

As for Shen Qingxu, he took Xiao Hei to the ordinary people area.

Probably because the reserve of muscle relaxants was running low, ordinary people did not enjoy the benefits of being injected with drugs. They were only tied up with ropes, handcuffs, etc. to restrict their movements.

Shen Qingxu has become more and more skilled in using the wind blade. He can accurately cut the ropes tied to the body. The metal shackles cannot be broken for the time being. This can only wait for the tiger cub who controls the metal system to come over and deal with it.

Because there were not many people with superpowers, Yun Zhi opened their door, detoxified them, and stuffed each person with a plastic bag containing steamed buns, chicken legs, apples, and a bottle of spiritual spring water, and said: "Quickly." Eat some. Only after eating can you have the strength to demolish this crappy research institute?!"

After being caught, tortured and tortured for so long, no one is willing to just run away like this. I heard that it could destroy the Duan family. Opportunities in the research institute, they are more proactive than Ye Ru?xi!

Suddenly, Ye Ruxi broke into the door and rescued the supernatural beings one by one. Some said nothing, some simply said "thank you" and began to eat the food and water from the plastic bags. That's called gobbling.

Those with good teeth will even chew the chicken bones and apple cores...

This is a rare energy food!

✓ A Guide for Female Supporters to Control Beasts in Disaster Timesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें