On the fifth day of acid rain, most of the signal base stations were damaged and almost all the people were disconnected from the Internet. However, people can also receive information released by national and local stations through the wireless radio function of their mobile phones.

It has to be said that this move by the state has greatly reduced the casualty rate of many ordinary people who listened to the advice.

But even if you give advance notice, there will always be people who take chances.

For example, if a child at home has a fever and is sick, many parents and elders cannot bear to bear it for three days. They only feed the child some water and do not care about the child at all, and even tie the child up.

Parents/wives/husbands are sick and tie each other up. Of course the tied up person will feel uncomfortable. After waking up, they beg their relatives to help untie them...At this time, the characteristics of zombies on their bodies are not very obvious, and many of them will feel uncomfortable. When a person cannot bear the pleading, his heart will be untied.

Many people who live alone feel that they are the chosen ones and will definitely be able to awaken their powers, so they will not tie themselves up at all.

As for? If the awakening fails, they themselves will not survive. How can they care about the life and death of others? I even wish I could have more people buried with me.

This is why at the beginning of the end of the world, the country notified all the dangers that may be encountered, but there are still many people who cannot escape.

In fact, when the zombies first broke out, they could not withstand the violent energy attack, and only about one-quarter of the people mutated into zombies. The rest were infected by the zombie virus and mutated into zombies the day after tomorrow.

Even if the zombie is tied up, it can only temporarily hinder its movement. The zombie is much stronger than normal people, and it won't take long to break free.

After all, tying people up is to create better opportunities for ordinary people to kill zombies.

When it shows obvious symptoms of mutating into a zombie, kill it first.

But we are all ordinary people living in a peaceful era. The enemies we face are still the relatives and lovers we get along with day and night! Or cats and dogs raised like their own children!

Only some of the symptoms of zombification appear on the other party, and they have not changed beyond recognition. Who can kill family members and friends before taking the initiative to attack?

What if, what if a special medicine is developed in the future, and if you take it, you can recover as before? Many people have this kind of luck mentality!

The result is that even if people are tied up, because they are still unable to kill their relatives who have turned into zombies, after the zombie transformation is completed, they will break free from the binding ropes and attack the nearest people.

They have completely lost their senses and memories of their lives, leaving only the instinct to kill and devour.

Therefore, when the acid rain stops and zombies break out in full force, there will still be people who did not pay attention to all kinds of news at the beginning of the apocalypse, or who know all the precautions, but still can't do anything, and they will be attacked by zombies.