In fact, it was Ye Ruxi's external mental power. How many people were present were recording the video. When they wanted to save, their mental power was micro-controlled, causing their finger placement to shift, and the save failed.

The Vampire Vine agreed to be her pet, and it was also one of her trump cards. Ye Ruxi naturally did not want people to post the video, causing some people who had awakened their powers in advance to notice the Vampire Vine, and even infer some of the Vampire Vine's properties. characteristic.

The vampire vines in front of us are definitely not the only plants that have mutated in advance across the country and even around the world.

Erha, a small part of the supernatural power awakened a month ago? It should be caused by eating a small amount of first-level alien plants.

The intensity of the energy intake reached the critical point of awakening, but the amount was not enough, so the awakening was not successful.

In general, Yunlan Star has many areas where small-scale energy reaches level one, and the energy fluctuations are not violent, so mutated animals, plants, and people with superpowers can awaken in advance.

The national special department must have noticed these phenomena and should also take countermeasures.

The speed of collecting supplies must be accelerated. The longer the delay, the harder it will be to collect large quantities of supplies.

After Shen Qingxu finished collecting the poisonous snakes, they would travel abroad.

First go to continent A in the southern hemisphere and stock up on beef and mutton and large quantities of ordinary grains.

Then fly to country M, stock up on thermal weapons, and see if there is any way to get gasoline.

There won't be much time left to make some final arrangements when we return home.

Let’s get back to the present.

After the vampire vine absorbed the nutrients from the branches, the main vine continued to shrink, turning into a young vine only 5cm long, hidden under layers of dead vines.

It also changed the shape and color of its leaves, making it look nothing like a blood-sucking poison ivy, but just a young, cute and harmless ordinary green ivy.

Ye Ruxi knew that the blood-sucking vine was ready. She suddenly pointed to the sky and said loudly: "Look, Xiaoha, there is a dragon in the sky!"

Clouds gathered together in several places on the sky, forming a winding shape. It's a long, winding shape. It's almost like a snake, but it's a bit forced to say it's like a dragon.

But it is natural for Chinese people to like to watch the excitement. As soon as they heard that there was a dragon, a group of people looked up to the sky.

Ye Ruxi's mental power helped the roots of the vampire vine quickly break away from the soil, and a thought was passed over: "I will take you to a place, remember, don't resist!" The

next moment, the mental power wrapped around the vampire vine and collected it from the air. Enter the island space.

The appearance was all disguised, and I thought I was going to rely on my own roots to make a very fast vampire vine:? ? ?

Oh my god, its new owner actually has a huge planting space full of energy! The kind that can be packed in from a distance of more than ten meters! If I had told you earlier, it wouldn't have wasted energy pretending to be an innocent green vine!

The vampire vine instantly removed its camouflage and returned to its dark red color. It happily chose a place with the strongest energy, landed on the ground, took root, and desperately absorbed the rich energy in the air.