Also, this bath water is full of energy and should be good for your body.

In addition, it was afraid that if it resisted, the new owner would dislike it and throw it back into the smelly and dirty trash can. It was very obedient and did not resist.

Ye Ruxi didn't use pet shampoo, the little guy was still too young.

I changed the water several times, cleaned the little guy, and used a hair dryer to dry his fur.

After finishing her work, she came out of the space, and Shen Qingxu came back with two large bags of pet supplies.

Cat nest, cat food, cat snacks, cat climbing frame, cat litter, and many small toys.

Nail trims, toiletries, etc. are also available.

Ye Ruxi: "Thank you, brother, what you bought is really complete."

Shen Qingxu: "Another day, we will find a factory that is the source of pet supplies. We can also get a few sets of commonly used machines for making dry pet food. The pets we will raise in the future There will be no shortage of beasts."

Ye Ruxi: "Well, you can have this! Brother, you are so thoughtful."

Shen Qingxu patted her head gently: "Okay, go back and wash up and rest."

Ye Ruxi: "Yeah, brother, you should go to bed early, good night."

Half an hour later, Ye Ruxi was lying on the bed, thinking about what to do next.

First, the real estate in City Z must be realized.

You must stock up on delicious food in City Z. You can buy snacks and other snacks whenever you see them. List the top 30 restaurants with good reputations and order ten tables for ten people every day.

You can prepare some fresh ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, and meat, but there is no need to stock up on them. She prefers to eat what is produced in the space.

Stock up on seeds and seedlings of grains, fruits and vegetables, seedlings of chickens, ducks and geese, young pigs, cattle and sheep, aquatic products and seafood, etc.

As for food with a long shelf life, rice, flour, grains and oils, non-staple foods, condiments, snacks, daily necessities, etc., can be ordered through the small supermarket under Shen Qingxu's name.

When she and Shen Qingxu's supernatural powers increase, Kou Kouqun will eat less ordinary food in the future, but after the end of the world, there will still be many people who cannot awaken their supernatural powers. Ordinary people who can, there is nothing wrong with stocking up on more food.

However, you cannot store food in large quantities at home and then go abroad to buy a large batch of rice, flour, grains, oils and meat.

For home textiles, clothes, shoes, etc., it is more cost-effective to go to the factory to get the goods.

As for medicines, medical equipment, hot weapons and cold weapons, customized and modified RVs, off-road vehicles, etc., arrangements must be made in advance...

Ye Ruxi fell into sleep as she thought.

There are still three months left, everything is still too late!

...

The next day, Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu contacted several intermediaries and put all eight properties under their names up for sale on the grounds of moving to other cities for development.

They required full payment and hoped to sell it as soon as possible. The price was set 10% to 20% lower than the market price.

This week, the brother and sister each drove around Z city, buying whatever they liked.

What I stock up on the most is all kinds of food that need to be freshly prepared.

For some items that are inconvenient to buy in real life, just place an order online.

Ye Ruxi and Shen Qingxu also ran around the farms, orchards, breeding farms, fish ponds and shrimp ponds, various types of factories, etc. on the outskirts of the city.

A week later, the transfer procedures for all houses were completed.

Several intermediaries wanted to make a profit on the price difference and bought five units; the buyers of the other three units were also wealthy enough to buy them for investment.

The villa where the brother and sister had lived for more than ten years was also sold.

The two moved everything they could into the space, leaving only an empty apartment.

Ye Ruxi's account increased by more than 30 million, and Shen Qingxu's account increased by more than 40 million.

In the large temporarily rented warehouse, Shen Qingxu turned off the camera and asked Ye Ruxi to collect all the supplies he had purchased in the name of supermarket purchases. As for himself, the space capacity was limited, and the storage room was half full, leaving some room. in case for need.

After collecting the supplies, Shen Qingxu drove an empty truck and strolled around the monitored roads and unmonitored suburbs, pretending to transfer supplies.

He also transferred out the supermarket under his name.

The next day, Shen Qingxu left City Z and went to City B where he worked.

He could not resign immediately, so he had to use his identity as a research staff member to order a batch of commonly used drugs and a set of medical equipment through the institute's partners.

And Ye Ruxi wants to build a gourmet street and various machines needed for pet food processing.

Ye Ruxi planned to stay in Z city for a few more days.

City Z is close to the sea, has beautiful scenery, and has developed seaside tourism.

Ye Ruxi signed up for a yacht driving class, and once she learned how to do it, she would go out to sea one night and stock up on a batch of seafood in space!

As for the yacht, the price is not cheap, so you can only rent it first, and then buy it for 0 yuan when the end of the world comes!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] I fell in love with the Demon King’s favorite after falling off a cliff , [Romance] Bi Qin , [Romance] This is not an RPG! , [Romance] The past of the Three Kingdoms, the country is wandering , [Romance] The meaning of green dust , [Romance] [Crazy] The evening breeze blows (Gao Qisheng bg) , [Romance] [King of the Net] I run away every day after time travel , [Romance] The Record of the Red Mansion West Tower , [Romance] The coming of a person with super powers to the Digimon World , [Romance] The arrival of a wolf riding a bamboo horse

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top