"Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow

, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow," meow," is the cry of the kitten just after it was born!

What's even more amazing is that Ye Ruxi actually understood what the meow was trying to express!

"Meow, I'm so hungry. I smell something delicious. It's chicken bones, but I can't climb up and whine. I'm going to starve to death..."

The little guy was so anxious that he was spinning around in circles!

The kitten also stabbed the trash can with its weak paws and tried to climb up!

Of course, you can't climb up.

Ye Ruxi looked out and saw that it was a ragdoll cat whose fur was a little dirty but still beautiful. It was about two weeks old.

The kitten was in very bad condition and looked like she might die at any moment.

Previously, after Ye Ruxi awakened the power of the "Yingling Illustrated Book", she planned to keep a beautiful and clingy cat as a pet.

Her original plan was to stock up on urgently needed supplies and then visit pet stores and catteries.

It's not impossible for a stray cat to meet someone who is compatible with her and the other person is willing to follow her.

Cats bred in pet shops and catteries will be more cute, clingy and coquettish. Cats that have been strays will have more independent and resolute personalities, and will be more defensive. Each has its own advantages.

Speaking of which, as a plush lover, Ye Ruxi prefers cats with a cute and clingy personality, so that she can suck them whenever she wants and rua them whenever she wants.

But next, a catastrophe is coming, and dangers are coming one after another. Cats that have been wandering and struggling to survive in peaceful times may have a greater chance of survival.

However, reality always comes faster than expected.

Before Ye Ruxi could decide what kind of cat she wanted to find as a companion, she met a destined cat first.

Ye Ruxi turned around, walked towards the trash can, moved the two trash cans away, and carefully took the kitten out.

"Don't be afraid, little kitten, sister will take you home and feed you delicious food."

The little ragdoll cat shrank and lay weakly in Ye Ruxi's hand. It seemed to understand and didn't struggle, or maybe it just ran out of energy.

Ye Ruxi didn't decide to sign a pet contract with this little puppet now.

In order to successfully sign a contract, in addition to requiring the pet animal to be highly intelligent and have a good impression of her without rejecting her, it is also necessary to awaken the superpower before signing the contract. Ordinary animals cannot withstand the baptism of the power of the contract.

In any case, it was fate that we met. Ye Ruxi's island is so big that she can have more than one kitten.

Even if the little guy can't awaken his superpower, or the type of superpower he awakens is useless, he can still stay in the island space and keep him as a pet.

The little ragdoll cat’s blue eyes are very beautiful, like clear gems.

It raised its little head and looked at Ye Ruxi for a while, and finally meowed softly.