hearing this, Ye Ruxi realized that this was basically the same as the original article, except for the wind element. !

However, when the end of the world truly comes, Shen Qingxu should be able to awaken a second time!

Now that he has awakened his powers in advance, there are naturally benefits. Shen Qingxu can exercise his mental powers in advance. With his mental strength and skill proficiency increased, he can become invincible at the same level!

Seize the opportunity, take the first step, and strive to be the highest-level group among the superpowers!

Ye Ruxi said: "Brother, this power of yours is very suitable for raising some mutated beasts in space that are relatively weak in spirit, not very high in IQ, and rely on quantity, such as poisonous bees, ants, etc... Of course, this way, I should be able to go too. For example, I can contract a poisonous queen bee and let the queen bee lead the swarm. When there is nothing, I can collect nectar in the space. If there is danger, I can summon them to fight."

Both brothers and sisters have the space left by their parents . , in addition to storing supplies and planting, the space also has great advantages in breeding, so make full use of it!

I have never seen those novels about cultivating immortals and supernatural powers. 99% of the protagonists choose to avoid them. They are often not super powerful enemies, but an astonishing number of poisonous insects, rats, ants, etc.

Ye Ruxi: "The domestic poisonous insects, rats, and ants are fed with spiritual spring water, fruit peels, chicken bones, etc. from time to time. They are easier to control than those temporarily found outside, and the control period is probably longer!"

Survival in the apocalypse, and It's not a 1V1 match in the arena. You can play group attacks. Who wants to fight alone with your opponent?

It is very reasonable for her and her brother to train hundreds of millions of helpers in advance, right?

Shen Qingxu:! ! !

That’s okay! ! !

"Sister, what you said makes sense! I was still thinking that I should not have time to do experiments in the future. Should I get rid of the white mice in the space? Now that I think about it, I'd better keep them and build a building for them later. Mouse Castle!"

Ye Ruxi: ...

rats are a type of pet animal that Ye Ruxi would never consider contracting, uh, except for treasure-hunting rats... But at most one, a large group, forget it, just thinking about it makes me sick. numb.

However, her brother is the one raising him anyway, so it’s fine that he doesn’t dislike her.

Shen Qingxu: "There are also some flying bees in the sky. Let's find two groups of poisonous bees. We, brother and sister, will be in a group."

Shen Qingxu: "Ants, spiders, and poisonous snakes are also very good..."

Shen Qingxu said happily: "I I have decided that all my space will be used to cultivate poisonous insects, rats, and ants, and I will also grow the food they like to eat. I will not grow the food I eat myself. Anyway, I have the ordinary food I have stored up before, and I can still use it to feed you, sister!"

27 A 20-year-old Ph.D. in biomedical research speaks volumes about nibbling on girls!

What can Ye Ruxi do? How can he not let his own brother be chewed?

Anyway, her island is very spacious, and she can afford to raise dozens of pet beasts, their families, and a lot of little brothers. It's not a problem to raise a biological brother by the way.