Finally, one more sentence: Take care! Mom and Dad love you!

As soon as Shen Qingxu finished reading the letter, the yellowed letter paper turned into a burst of fly ash and disappeared without a trace.

If he hadn't recognized that the handwriting was indeed his parents' and that he had taken the things out of the bank safe himself, Shen Qingxu would have almost thought it was a prank.

He followed the letter and dropped a drop of blood on the jade button of peace. Then, something magical happened. He could sense a space in the jade button!

The space is about the size of a football field, with a villa of 500 square meters, three floors above and three below, and a well.

Elsewhere there is empty black soil, empty of anything but perfect for planting.

The letter left by their parents did not mention the end of the world or supernatural powers at all, let alone whether they were still alive. If they were alive, where were they?

But Shen Qingxu is very smart. His parents were able to prepare gifts for their siblings more than ten years in advance before the plane crash. It was such an extraordinary gift, and they also told him to stock up. Does this mean that they probably did not die, but were just in trouble? In trouble, trapped somewhere unknown with no way to come back?

Leaving them such precious gifts and reminding him to stock up may be because he is afraid that one day, he will be involved in that unknown place, so it is always right to prepare more.

As for why he gave the jade pendant to his sister but didn't tell her about the space, Shen Qingxu couldn't figure it out. However, his mother wrote a letter to inform her in advance that it was "harmful and not beneficial." Without knowing more information, Shen Qingxu He didn't dare to tell Ye Ruxi about the space rashly, for fear of really harming his sister.

For example, "unknown existence" will only take away insiders and so on.

If that's the case, then it's enough for him to risk it alone.

In the few months after getting the space, Shen Qingxu contracted a small supermarket and stocked up enough supplies for the two brothers and sisters for twenty years on the pretext of purchasing goods for the supermarket. In addition, he also purchased a large number of military compressed air directly from the factory. Biscuits are enough to feed ten people for twenty years.

The land in the space can also be planted, and fresh grains, fruits and vegetables can be harvested continuously. In general, it is enough for the brothers and sisters to feed them for a lifetime, and there is still extra that can be used to exchange supplies with others.

Recently, Shen Qingxu has been extremely busy. In addition to his own work, he is also busy collecting various supplies, and he does not dare to move too much for fear of attracting others' attention and suspicion.

Moreover, after get off work, he still has to farm in the space... Now, there are dozens of common vegetables and fruits in his space, as well as a small pond that he dug himself, and raised a lot of fish and shrimps.

He even raised four pigs, twenty free-range chickens, dozens of meat rabbits, and hundreds of experimental mice...

Shen Qingxu spent time in the laboratory every day because he discovered the plants grown in the space. , the animals raised contain some kind of strange energy.

The specific feeling is that fruits, vegetables and meat taste much better than those outside. After eating them, people's mental state will be better.

As a scientific research geek, my biggest hobby is doing research!