The body has become stronger, but unless you are a person with physical enhancement abilities, this enhancement will not be obvious at first.

Ye Ruxi quickly went to the bathroom to rinse her body.

After taking a bath, she didn't bring a change of clothes, so she had to put on her bathrobe first and wait for the washing machine to dry.

Only then did Ye Ruxi carefully sense what kind of power he had awakened?

In his mind, there is a shadow of a drop-shaped white jade pendant, and in the shadow is an island surrounded by white mist.

In addition to the shadow of the jade pendant, there is also a simple book, the paper looks like gold but not gold, looks like stone but not stone... There are four big words written in the center of the cover - [Yuling Illustrated Book]!

Under the four words, there is a small transparent hexagonal crystal stone embedded in it.

What is this stuff? !

When she was reading novels, weren't the common superpowers in apocalyptic novels all mind control, body enhancement, and elements of metal, wood, water, fire, earth, wind, thunder, and ice?

Even some of the more special ones, such as light, darkness, space, time, precognition, speech spirit, poison system, illusion system, magnet system, etc., are not uncommon.

But I have never seen a book with super powers.

Ye Ruxi immersed her thoughts in this book, wanting to see what her powers were like...

Soon, she got the general idea.

The transparent crystal on the book cover is the embodiment of her spiritual power.

And her superpower...

the so-called spirit-controlling illustrated book can also be said to be beast-controlling, but it's not just beasts that she can control!

Through the Spirit Control Illustrated Book, she can sign a master pet contract with mutant beasts and mutant plants that have developed intelligence!

If you have no intelligence, low intelligence, or a high degree of rejection towards her, you will not be able to make a contract.

To put it simply, you have to be a highly intelligent, non-repulsive, and slightly fond of her to be successfully contracted.

After the contract is successful, every time the pet animal advances, she will also receive part of the energy feedback, improve her mental strength, and improve her physical fitness!

If the pet dies, her spirit will be traumatized to a certain extent and she will need to rest for a period of time before she can recover.

Ye Ruxi's eyes lit up, this is simply an omnipotent power!

Theoretically speaking, she only has one superpower - but she can contract many exotic beasts and plants with different superpowers to form an army of pet beasts!

When encountering an enemy attack, she only needs to command her pet beasts to fight from behind or in the dark. She can also hide in the island space at any time if there is danger!

I have to say that this power is very suitable for King Gou like Ye Ruxi who is afraid of death... ah no, likes stability.

However, Ye Ruxi could only think about how awesome the pet beast army was.

One is the number of pet beasts she can contract. The number of pet beasts she can contract is determined by her mental power level. Now she only has a first-level mental power and can only contract three animals. There are no more than one level of exotic beasts and plants. No matter how many there are, it will be easy to become a pet beast and be backlashed.