If she rejects Duan Mingxuan in front of so many people, the situation will definitely be very embarrassing. Duan Mingxuan feels that he has lost face, becomes angry with shame, and holds on to her to prevent him from leaving. What should he do? Her strength is no match for that of a grown man.

The people brought by Duan Mingxuan were all facing him. Ye Ruxi was single and weak, and was at an absolute disadvantage whether it was verbal or physical.

Fighting with a scumbag is a waste of time. If you accidentally hurt yourself or the jade pendant during the fight, it will be a big loss.

These are what Ye Ruxi was worried about before. She never expected that Wu Menglan actually planned to push her directly towards the scumbag! Just for the benefit fee of 50,000 yuan!

Originally, she only thought that these three people were plastic sisters, and she would just stop interacting with them in the future.

As a result, they were simply ruthless madams who sold her for money!

A coldness flashed in Ye Ruxi's eyes, "叩峮峮尰 Erqi Wuerbayi" and "there are still erotic articles, car articles, supplementary articles, wait, wait, when the end of the world comes, she will also let these people feel it well" What does it feel like to be "sold"!

The dormitory aunt came out with a broom in one hand and a half-full bucket in the other, and asked: "Sister, do you want to come with me, or?"

The aunt was in the bathroom just now, and she could only hear the sound of water running, and I didn't hear the conversation between the three women outside the corridor.

Without waiting for Ye Ruxi's answer, she followed up and said, "Why don't you go? They have a large number of people, and you, a little girl, will easily suffer."

Ye Ruxi said, "Auntie, I know , then I'm sorry to trouble you, but you have to be more careful to prevent the other party from getting angry and attacking you!"

The dormitory aunt also has to take certain risks when she goes here.

Auntie the dormitory manager: "Tch, how could Auntie suffer a loss? I just called the security guards at the gate, Mr. Li and Lao Zhang, in the WeChat group, and the senior sisters in charge of the dormitory in Building 13456 came over to help! They It’s not far away, you’ll be there soon!”

The girls’ dormitory is a park with a total of six buildings, and the security guard is guarding the gate outside the park.

Before ten o'clock in the evening, boys can freely enter the campus of the girls' dormitory, but if they want to enter the building, they will be stopped by the dormitory aunt to register. They must have a valid reason and wait for the girls they are visiting to come to the dormitory to pick them up in person. Only people can enter, and it cannot exceed one hour.

Ye Ruxi knew that the dormitory aunt had help, so she felt relieved and transferred another 700 to the aunt.

The dormitory aunt originally refused to accept it, but Ye Ruxi said it was for other dormitory aunties and the security uncle, so she had no choice but to accept it.

At this time, the nearby dormitory aunt in Building 1 had arrived, holding a broom and a toilet bowl that looked to be quite old!

The aunt in Building 1 is tall and strong and looks very difficult to mess with!

Ye Ruxi watched as the two hostesses headed towards the front of Building 2, where the crowd was the densest.

She did not stay to watch the excitement, but put on a mask. While the people in front were attracted by the dormitory aunt, she quickly went around to the back of Building 2 and left the girls' dormitory campus through the back door.