Not long after the apocalypse began, Ye Ruxi was pushed out by Duan Mingxuan to stop the zombies, just to buy herself a few more seconds to escape!

Before she died, Ye Ruxi's face was full of disbelief. Not long ago, the man who said he loved her would actually do such a thing!

As for Duan Mingxuan, he was also overtaken by zombies not long after...

From Jiang Nianwei's perspective, she deliberately lured a large group of zombies over, and then ducked into the space at a blind spot in her sight. As she watched this scene, the scumbag mistress turned against each other and violently broke out one after another. The killing scene is so exciting!

But now, Ye Ruxi has become the Ye Ruxi in the article, and her mood is very complicated.

From Ye Ruxi's perspective, just because she accepted the confession of the heroine's scumbag fiancé and fell in love, she also compensated the heroine after knowing that she was "having an affair" because she was unhappy with being labeled a mistress. Due to his reputation, he made a bad face to the heroine several times, but it ended up costing him his life!

This is too miserable! A perfect mismatched female match!

Later, Shen Qingxu found out that the death of his sister was closely related to Jiang Nianwei. The jade pendant he gave to his sister also fell into Jiang Nianwei's hands. In order to avenge his sister, Shen Qingxu turned into a villainous BOSS and opposed the protagonist group everywhere. Nothing good ends either.

Fortunately, Ye Ruxi came through quite early. There are still three months before the end of the world. She has not yet been with the scumbag Duan Mingxuan, and the heroine has not yet predicted the future...

The most important thing is that the jade gift from her brother The fall is still there!

Ye Ruxi stood in front of the washstand, looking at herself in the mirror. Her eyes rested on the white jade pendant under her collarbone. Set off by the red rope, the drop-shaped jade pendant was translucent and very beautiful.

Ye Ruxi wished she could claim the jade pendant's blood immediately, but now the time and place were not right, so she could only push it back first.

Roommate Feng Tingting walked into the bathroom and urged: "Xixi, why don't you wash your face? Senior Duan is still waiting below! It's not good to make people wait for too long."

Zhang Tong also said: "Xixi, why don't you wash your face? Do you really listen to your brother's advice about not falling in love before he is 20 years old? You are already an adult, why do you still think that your older brother is older than your younger brother every day? Apart from calling you occasionally, your brother never sees you two in a year. What qualifications do you have to take care of you?"

Wu Menglan also advised: "That's right, Senior Duan is such a good candidate. If you miss this village, you won't have this shop! You can just talk about it first, and then bring the person in after the relationship is stable. Take him back to see your brother. You are already a college student. Anyone who falls in love must first seek permission from his family!"

Feng Tingting: "That's right, Xixi, just agree! Senior Duan is so handsome, you won't suffer any loss if you try with him. It's not suitable, just break up later!"

Ye Ruxi sneered in her heart, if she hadn't come through time and all the voices around her were asking her to agree, it would be difficult to refuse Duan Mingxuan.

Duan Mingxuan chased the original owner for several months, but Ye Ruxi never received the gifts he sent.

Ye Ruxi promised her brother Shen Qingxu not to fall in love before she was 20 years old. If she really wanted to fall in love, she would have to take the person back to show him and get his permission. Naturally, she would not accept gifts from suitors.