That fiancée is naturally the heroine in the article, Jiang Nianwei!

Jiang Nianwei is also from University A, a sophomore majoring in accounting.

A month later, Jiang Nianwei had a dream that predicted the end of the world, and she also sensed treasures with special energy fluctuations.

Jiang Nianwei took the initiative to find Ye Ruxi and asked Ye Ruxi to compensate her for stealing her fiancé!

Ye Ruxi in the article had been officially in love with Duan Mingxuan for a month at that time, and her whole body and mind were devoted to Duan Mingxuan.

Duan Mingxuan's family was powerful, he was handsome, and he was gentle, considerate, and caring to her. He was a rare golden son-in-law. Even though Ye Ruxi was angry that Duan Mingxuan had lied to him about their engagement, she was reluctant to break up with her.

The origin of the marriage contract between Duan and Jiang's family is this -

many years ago, Jiang Nianwei's grandfather saved Duan Mingxuan's grandfather once, but Mr. Jiang was so proud that although he lived in poverty and raised his granddaughter by himself, he was unwilling to accept the payment from the Duan family. money.

Last year, he became terminally ill and had only a few months left to live. Before his death, he approached the Duan family, hoping that Mr. Duan would fulfill his promise back then - to agree to his request within his ability. His request was to marry the Duan family.

Mr. Jiang wanted to find a strong backer for his granddaughter. Now that her granddaughter has grown up and has a beautiful appearance, her scumbag father and scumbag mother who have never raised her have recently started to have her in mind and want to sell her. Good price. Only after marrying the Duan family, the heartless couple would not dare to take advantage of Jiang Nianwei.

Mr. Duan kept his promise. Among the three grandsons, the eldest grandson was already married, and the second grandson had a sweetheart. The marriage contract fell to the younger grandson Duan Mingxuan.

Duan Mingxuan didn't like Jiang Nianwei, who had a stubborn and arrogant personality. The two said they were engaged, but the Duan family basically had no contact except giving Jiang Nianwei 10,000 yuan a month for living expenses and helping to fend off Jiang Nianwei's scumbag parents two or three times.

In order to make Jiang Nianwei agree to break off the engagement, Ye Ruxi transferred three million to Jiang Nianwei, and also gave away what Jiang Nianwei wanted, the white jade pendant that her brother Shen Qingxu gave her as an 18th birthday gift.

As a deal, Jiang Nianwei agreed to break off the engagement and would not publicize the fact that she and Duan Mingxuan were engaged. Otherwise, the school beauty Ye Ruxi would become a mistress who stole someone's fiancé, and her reputation would be ruined.

Of course, Jiang Nianwei not only got benefits from Ye Ruxi when she broke off the engagement, she also went to Duan's house to cry and get a compensation of 30 million yuan from Mr. Duan. This was the capital for her, who was poor, to stock up on goods before the end of the world.

The jade pendant she took from Ye Ruxi looked ordinary, but it was actually a space with a spiritual spring, which could be planted and cultivated, and a storage room that could keep food from going bad for a long time. It can be said to be the most beautiful thing in apocalyptic literature. Welcome cheat!

As for Duan Mingxuan and Ye Ruxi who betrayed Jiang Nianwei, naturally there was no easy end.

The apocalypse has not yet begun, but Jiang Nianwei's friends have publicized Ye Ruxi's robbery of her fiancé. From the campus goddess in the past, she has become a mistress that everyone despises!