The First Date

I'm in the bathroom fixing any last minute checks on my bag, my hair and my makeup when there's a knock at the front door. I know it's Donnie as he has his own particular knock that he does. Nerves flutter but once I've opened the door to face him, butterflies fly in my tummy. He looks so handsome and I melt when he smiles at me flashing those pearly whites of his. "You look... beautiful." He says softly as his eyes take me in. I see a tenderness when I look at them closely. He leans in to give me a kiss on the cheek.

I didn't see his other hand behind his back and I gasp when he brings it round holding a pretty bouquet of roses to me

I didn't see his other hand behind his back and I gasp when he brings it round holding a pretty bouquet of roses to me. "Aww thank you, they're beautiful. Come in while I quickly put them in a vase." So I go to find a vase in the kitchen. I find one in the top cupboard but I kinda have to climb slightly. On my way down, I get caught on the drawer and I'm stuck. Before I even realise I'm doing it, I'm screaming out and Donnie comes running in! His eyes nearly pop out when he sees me. Yep my dress is caught on the drawer handle. "If you wanted to scream and flash at me, you didn't have to go to this length, babe!" He chuckles. I try to cover my backside but he's already gazing at it. Could this be any more embarrassing?! "Can you stop gawking and just help me, please?!" I plead with him as my cheeks are bright red. "I love the thong, and you have a very sexy booty." He murmurs as he's trying to release me from the handle. "You know you can ask me for help but I'm not complaining of you finding fun ways to scream and flash your assets at me although I would love for you to be screaming because of me." He teases. Finally, I'm free and fill the case with water to place the roses into it. I grab my handbag and follow him out to his car after locking up my apartment. "So where are we going to?" I quiz him but he turns the radio on so he doesn't have to tell me.
We pull up outside a very lavish looking place that has a concierge at its entrance. They open my door so I try to climb out as least clumsy as I can so I don't embarrass myself even more than I already have done tonight so far. Then Donnie is by my side and links arms with me. "Wow, this place is stunning." I glance around the building. "Welcome and have you got a reservation booked with us?" The host greets us as we reach their podium. "Donald Wahlberg, Sir. A table for two." I gaze up at the handsome man next to me who oozes sexiness like there's no tomorrow. He catches me gazing at him and sends me a wink causing me to have fluttering fuzzies in my tummy. The host leads us the way to wherever our table is and my heart races as I feel Donnie placing his hand on the lower part of my back as we follow. I take in my surroundings as as we walk through the busy restaurant. "Here you are Mr and Mrs Walhberg. Please let us know if there's anything you need or require. Your server will be with you shortly." We thank him as Donnie pulls my chair out for me before tucking me in. "Thank you, Sir." I giggle as he kisses me on the cheek. "Have you been here before?" I ask him. "Once. As soon as I stepped in to the place, I knew I'd want to bring someone special with me so I've been hoping for that chance and now I finally do." He smiles. "And who's the someone special?" His smile turns into a little frown. "Gaby, you're that someone special, sweetheart." Oh. Sometimes I'm really dim and I mentally slap myself across the head. I give him a shy smile.
We're interrupted by a server and I quickly glance at the menu. "Hi guys, what can I get for you?" She smiles warmly at us. "Can I have the cheese pepperoni flatbread, please?" Then Donnie chips in, "make that two, please. Thank you." She writes down in her notebook. "What drinks would you like?" I look to Donnie. I mouth wine to him. "A bottle of Pinot Grigio, please." Remembering what I like with my wine, I add "can we have a jug of lemonade too? Please." The server smiles as she writes this down and tells us she'll be back shortly.

A few hours later after we have finished all three courses, we enjoy the live Italian band playing

A few hours later after we have finished all three courses, we enjoy the live Italian band playing. I've now switched from the wine to a cocktail and Donnie gone onto beer. I need to remind myself to ask for some water and a Coke so stop me from getting too drunk. I want to remember my first date with Donnie. Donnie stands up and holds out his hand to me. "Would you care to dance with me, m'lady?" I smile before I joke, "are you sure? I might step on your toes!" I stand up and place my hand in his. He walks us to the little dance floor where there's another two couples dancing.
I pretend to go to step on his foot but he notices before I manage to do so. He raises his brow at me. "What was that huh?" I feign my innocence and force myself to not smile. "I don't know what you're talking about..." his voice has now deepened making me lose my breath for a second, "I know you can dance." I put on a puzzled expression on my face. "I'm not sure what you're meaning there, Donnie. Think you've got me mixed up with someone else..." he now leans in, "hmm I think I better keep my eye on you, you little minx hadn't I?! Don't forget who freed you from your kitchen furniture and saw what's underneath this lovely dress..." I whimper as I feel his warm breath on my skin. "That was an accident, Donald. You have definitely been complaining about seeing me in my undergarments, tut tut." I respond playfully. "I happen to recall me saving your ass quite a few times ever since I first met you. So I wouldn't complain about me if I was you." I chuckle. "So my accident tonight was a treat for you and you should be really grateful, Mr Wahlberg." I purr into his ear. He growls. Then he kisses me. It's a rough kiss; his lips mashed against mine, as if trying to flatten and destroy my mouth. I hungrily pushed back, his mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. The bristles of his beard scratched against my soft cheeks as I gripped his head firmly, as if to keep him from escaping. I worked my mouth against his, our tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other. His hands would linger on the area above my backside and I can tell he's trying not to move them lower due to us being here in this fancy restaurant.
When we eventually part, we are both gasping for air whilst staring into each other's eyes. "I should get you home, sweetheart but this is the first of many dates; I promise you." I smile wholeheartedly at the handsome man whose arms are still wrapped around me. Donnie insists on paying so I let him take care of the bill before heading out for the car. "Oh crap, I've been driving and so have you; let's call a taxi and leave the car here overnight. I'll check to make sure it's safe to leave it." I'm waiting by the host podium and having a nice little chat with him, while Donnie sorts the car out and so on. What a lovely first date and for the first time in a long time, I feel truly happy and that's down to one man; Donnie Wahlberg.