Jerk!

It's busy at the bar and I can hear the music playing in the background. To my right, I notice a dance floor which is near the DJ booth and everyone that me and Dawn are meeting are sitting on high stools to the left side. Me and Dawn head straight for the bar to get our drinks. "Just you wait a few months when Blue Bloods will be on the telly, there'll be people coming up to you like they are with the other cast members." Dawn randomly filled me with as she points to where the rest of our group are, and I catch a glimpse of Donnie talking to some unknown people. He's taking selfies and giving hugs to them.

It looks like it's so natural to him to be able to just talk to random strangers like he does, because I'd be a mumbling idiot

It looks like it's so natural to him to be able to just talk to random strangers like he does, because I'd be a mumbling idiot. "That would be nerve wracking for me." I raise my voice so that she can hear me over the sudden increase in the music volume. "You'll be great. Just be you! Donnie has had plenty of experience to deal with fans now. Ask him more about it and if he has any tips for you. It'll happen overnight, trust me." She chuckles when she sees my horrified face. While we're waiting for our drinks, she turns to face me, eyeing me up and down. "You look hot honey. You'll be getting lots of attention and compliments from people tonight."

Something similar to my outfit

I hug her. "Better not tell my brother about this dress, he'd freak. You know how he babies me, ha!" She rolls her eyes and laughs. "Good job he ain't here tonight then although I wouldn't mind seeing him, might call him later on on the way home." She winks. I pretend to block my ears. "I don't need to know that my brother might be getting some action tonight! Gross." I turn to watch the bartender pour our drinks. Eventually we join the rest of the crew with our drinks in hand and mingle amongst each other. Me and Dawn mostly stay side by side, unintentionally. "Hi! Gabby, good to see you." Donnie catches my attention. "Hi Donnie, and you too. Wow, it's busy in here tonight!" He looks behind me and chuckles. "Weekend for ya!" I glance round to see what he's looking at but all I see are a lot of people moving around. "So how are you doing?" He asks me. "I'm good thank you. How about yourself?" He winks, "all the better for you being here." I blush. "Yeah I'm sure you say that to all the ladies, aha!" He chuckled to himself. "You're looking good darling."

Again, I blush at his compliment

Again, I blush at his compliment. I check out what he's wearing. "Not so bad yourself, Donald." His brow raises at my compliment but quickly it dawns on me that I've just called him Donald, like that's really personal, damn. "Liking how my name rolls of your tongue, Miss Taylor." He whispers before disappearing through the crowd, leaving the feel of his breath on my skin. I sit down on the chair feeling a little flabbergasted. Quietly, I sip on my drink watching everyone around me, mingling and enjoying themselves.
"I hear you want to ask about how to feel comfortable with people/fans wanting to talk, hug and taking selfies and that I make it easy to do so?" I look up to see Donnie pulling a chair next to me for him to sit on. "Erm, guess you've been talking to Dawn, hang on where is she? She was there just a few minutes ago." I glance round, nervously. He places his hand on my knee. I watch how his fingers gently stroke the skin.

"You're nervous

"You're nervous. A nervous person in general. Aren't you?" Unable to avoid looking into his eyes, I find myself sinking in those dreamy hazel irises of his. I nod. "I'm just a ball of nerves." He chuckles. "A ball of nerves? I didn't know that. Unless you are thinking of different kind of balls and you're getting it all mixed up?" He quizzes me yet in a teasing manner, causing my heart to race. "You're the one that's mind is in the gutter, Donnie." His gaze locks with mine. "But you knew what I meant so just maybe, maybe we're even. If you want to get mixed up with some, then just ask me." I bite my lip. Is this what flirting feels like, I can't even remember. "Is this you talking or Danny Reagan talking?" I question him. "Definitely not Danny this time. Why?" I relax when he says that, Danny Reagan can be a bit hot headed and a rogue which is something I don't like. "Just making sure that you're not playing me." His eyes roam my body. The irises darken. His breathing getting more ragged yet he still seems unaffected by this conversation. I guess he's had more practice to hone in on himself with self control and discipline. I'm too obvious by my responses to different scenarios. "I wouldn't play you like that but I'd be down for playing with you though." Yep he just throws that out there. I laugh at his brazenness. Clenching my thighs together, he asks me if I want to dance with him. I hold my hand out for him and he takes it, leading me to the little dance floor. I gasp as he places both of his hands on the areas of exposed skin due to the cutouts in the dress. I put my hands on his shoulders. Our bodies move in sync to the music. It feels so natural to be so close to him. Just as the song finishes, he curses and leaves me on the dance floor by myself, feeling confused. I turn round to see where he's gone, no sign of him but I do see my brother. Crap, I was hoping he wouldn't come tonight, because for the first time in a long time, I'm wearing something less conservative much to his horror, no doubt. Feeling dejected by Donnie, I skulk through the people towards Dawn and Carl. "Hey sis!" He greets me. I watch as his expression turns sour as he looks at my outfit. "Gabby, got enough flesh on show there?!" I try to cover myself with my bare arms, albeit not doing a very good job. "I happen to think she looks incredible, ya should learn to appreciate her more, mate." I hear Donnie speaking up over my shoulder to defend me and I spin round to find he's gone. As I'm stood there, feeling dumbfounded, I hear my brother bellowing. "I should learn to appreciate you more, mate?! Yeah I do but I'm not into pulling my sister, jerk." I glance at Dawn who's giggling to herself. She softly slaps Carl's arm, playfully. "See, I said he thinks you're her boyfriend, ha!" As much as I'm hurt by Donnie rejecting me on the dance floor, I appreciate him standing up for me, but I don't like my brother calling him a jerk. "I'm going. Enjoy yourselves, lovebirds!" I wave over my shoulder and leave the bar.

 Enjoy yourselves, lovebirds!" I wave over my shoulder and leave the bar