G.W 🌑 - bathroom floor

Start from the beginning

"I-.. um.. it's.. it's not what you think.." "I-it's beautiful.." you whispered. "I made it cause.. I think you're gorgeous y/n.. I never talked to you before because I was scared but-" you cut him off with your lips on his, your kiss deepens as Gerard kisses back and slips his tongue across your lips, you give permission as his tongue crosses your lips and into your warm mouth. Your tongues twist together as you realize someone could catch you, not that you care about it, but the fact of being embarrassed or if his friends found out. Ray might be pissed but he's drunk right now.

You guys went to rays closet, not having a care in the world. Your kissing becomes a make-out session as your tongues are all over one another's. Your hand roam all over gerard and his hands are roaming you too. "I like you a lot.." Gerard whispered in the dim closet. His lips found your neck and started giving you hickies, your parents would NOT be pleased with the sight of those on your neck, but whatever it felt too good in the moment. You kept making out and giving one another hickies until you hear the door in rays room starts to jiggle around. Ray walked in but you kept kissing as you both blocked out the rest of everything.

Ray opened the closet to find you both making out. "What the hell?" Ray said, his eyes barely open. "Your kissing my friend!!" Ray said louder, you and Gerard think it's best to run at this point.  You jolt out of the closet and run through the house Laughing until you find the bathroom and lock it. You and Gerard and giggling like children as ray is pissed outside the door, he walks away eventually. "D-do you wanna go back to.." "yeah."

You and Gerard keep kissing and kissing. More hickies as you moan with your hands in his hair. You lie on the bathroom floor with Gerard atop of you. "Do you maybe wanna... go all the way?" Gerard asked you breathless and panting. "Yes.. I want you.. but I do want us to be more than.. this" "me too.. m-may I touch?" "yeah.." Gerard pulled off your shirt and smiled. "Your body is Perfect.." you smiled and held Gerard's hand.

Gerard took off your shirt. He started kissing further down your collarbone. Gerard moaned into your skin as he tasted every part of you. He got to your hips before you stopped him. "G-Gerard.. c-can I maybe... suck you?" You asked, trying to seem innocent with your puppy eyes at him. "O-oh.. yeah.." Gerard had a full face of blush covering it and he sat down on the end of the tub, pulling his pants & boxers down. You were amazed at the sight of him with nothing on, his cock was erect and ready for you, he was already leaking precum from the sight of your breasts. You crawled to him as he was already breathing heavily to the thought of your pink lips on his cock. "Are you ready?" You asked, looking up at him. "Y-yes.." with that, you took him into your mouth. The head of his cock had a nice texture, it was smooth and soft.

Gerard softly moaned as you licked and sucked on his dick. "Y-yeah.. more!" He moaned, his head thrown back as you take him deeper in your mouth. You gag slightly as you suck more. You decide to focus on the head of his cock, licking and teasing his tip with every lick and suck, your tongue swirling all over his erection. "Hnnngh.. please.." Gerard moaned again. His moans only serve to make you more hornier as you give him the best head of his life. You lick on the slit on his tip and jerk off the rest of his length. He was close and you could tell. "I think I'm g-gonna cum.." Gerard's voice trembled as he stuttered his words out. You sped up, eager to make him spurt in your mouth. "Fuck.. fuck!" Gerard's hips bucked into your mouth as his Cum flowed into your throat. You smiled as you swallowed.

After the tasting of his cum, you decide it's time for the next thing. "So.." Gerard said breathless, his face sweaty and flushed. You decide to take control a little and took his fingers, you traced them gently against the cotton of your panties.
"Oh.. you want me to finger you? Sit on my lap.." you smiled at his response to your gesture, you happily sat on his lap and he slid your pants off. He started rubbing his middle finger on your clit, making you shake. "A-ah.." you moaned quietly. "Now what if I did this?" Gerard said seductively in your ear, his finger finding its way into your tight wet hole, he starts thrusting it slowly In and out. Soon enough he starts curling his finger inside you, making you arch your back. "F-fuck..! Mm.. right there!" You moaned loudly, you and Gerard could still hear the party music and random teenagers outside the locked bathroom door.

As soon as you were on the brink of cumming, Gerard's finger stopped moving and went out of you. "But..! I was close.." you whine. "I know baby.. that's why I'm gonna fuck you." You never knew Gerard could be rough like that. He put you on all fours on the bathroom floor, he set a towel down so that it'd be less uncomfortable for the two of you. He lined up his cock between your already shaking legs, and pushed in. "Fuckk" you moaned out for him. "Are you gonna be a good girl?" He asked as he started to move inside of you. "Yes.. y-yes I will" you said quietly with a trembling voice. Gerard started to speed up as you moaned.

"Good girl.. taking my cock so well." Gerard snickered behind you, his hand reached up as he gave your ass a smack. You moaned at the contact of his hand against your butt, and it stung, but god did it feel good. "M-Moree!" You begged. Gerard slammed his dick harder into your tight pussy, he let out tiny whimpers behind you as your walls welcomed him. "Fuck.. you're sucha good girl aren't you baby?" "Y-yeah! Im a good girl!" You said as you moaned, you were practically screaming at this point. He gave your ass more smacks until it was bright red on both cheeks. "Fuck!" Gerard moaned behind you, you could tell he was getting close. Gerard's hand reaches over your back and finds your clit, he starts rubbing it as you push back onto his cock.

"Yes baby.. yeah.. just like that.. ohh yeah" Gerard whispered profanities into your ear as he went harder once again. He was hitting your cervix. "I'm close!!" You screamed, Gerard's finger rubbing faster on your clit. "God yes!" Gerard moaned.

"Fuck baby.. you wanna cum with me?" "Y-yes!!" "Do it, my good girl. Cum on my dick" Gerard's words only drove you further to cumming. As you pushed back on his cock you felt the warm knot in your stomach start to explode. You roared into the towel, your hands gripping the towel with all of your strength. "AGHHH~" you screamed out as you both came. "Fuckkkk!" Gerard moaned behind you, his voice was so angelic. You lied down as his cum spilled out of you. Gerard kissed you on the forehead as you looked up at the ceiling with him.

"That was awesome." Gerard said, smiling at you from the side of you. "You were awesome." You replied, moving your face closer to his as you smiled in his arms. "Yo hurry the fuck up i have to piss!" You heard franks voice from outside the door. You and Gerard giggled.