Chapter 291 - 300

Start from the beginning

He paused and continued, “They’re too annoying!” The voice in the room suddenly carried a hint of cold hostility.

Su Wen and Su Qing stood together, so she could feel her body tremble. She smiled Ditter1Y. It seemea tnat tne original cnaracter was not tne only one wno was afraid of Zhou Hengyang. Su Qing was afraid of him too.

No wonder she didn’t support Zhou Hengyang.

However, Su Wen was not afraid at all. She patted Su Qing’s shoulder and whispered, “Don’t be afraid. Your brother-in-law is a good man.”

“I know.” Of course, Su Qing knew that Zhou Hengyang was a good person. She trusted the person her father chose unconditionally. It was just his angry expression when he spoke earlier on, it was really scary.

“That’s great.” Su Wen replied loudly, “Then I’ll leave it to you. I don’t want money. I just don’t want to be troubled all the time.” Zhou Hengyang had the same thoughts as her.

Read latest Chapters at WuxiaWorld.Site Only

“Yes!” There was only one cold reply from the room.

However, Su Wen did not care!

Su Qing also agreed. “Big sister, the bathwater is ready. You guys take a bath! I shouldn’t disturb you. Rest early.”

As she mentioned about that, Su Wen thought of the scene when he took a shower in the bathroom last night. The scene in her mind kept replaying in her mind and made her crazy. Forget it. She’d better hide for a while and go back after Zhou Hengyang finished his shower today!

“Wait, I have something to tell you..” Su Wen pulled Su Qing back and shouted into the room, “Zhou Hengyang, you take a shower first!”

Chapter 292: Ultimate Big Shot

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

There was no reply from the room. Su Wen took it that Zhou Hengyang had agreed. Then, she followed Su Qing and left.

She did not bathe in her own room today. Instead, she bathed in Su Qing and Su Xiu’s room. After showering, she pulled Su Qing to discuss about making bags. She had to make the three bags that Cao Meihua had ordered in the county perfectly. She had to use the best leather they had at home.

During the day, Cao Meihua briefly mentioned about the other two people who had asked her to help them buy bags. One of them was Deputy Director Wei who was in the same unit as her. Su Wen had an impression of this person. She was also backstage at that time.

She was in her thirties. One could tell that she came from a well-off family, not worse off than Cao Meihua. However, she and Cao Meihua were of different ages. Su Wen did not want to make too many designs at the beginning, but in order to differentiate them more appropriately, she planned to start with the accessories of the bag.

Cao Meihua’s tone was filled with envy when she mentioned the other person called Zhang Miao. She was also from the Provincial Art Troupe. She had a better background than Cao Meihua. She was the person who could make Su Wen’s bags popular.

In this era, the actors in the art troupe represented youth, fashion, and class. Zhang Miao was in the art troupe and surrounded by similar group of people. If she carried Su Wen’s brand, it would be a mobile advertisement.

“Big sister, I understand. Don’t worry.” Su Qing nodded repeatedly.

“How about this? I’ll go to the printing shop in the village tomorrow to see if I can customize a batch of packaging boxes and wrapping paper.” Su Wen took the notebook from the table and designed the packaging boxes, bags, letters to VIPs, and so on. She drew several versions, and Su Qing was dazzled. Su Xiu also came over to look at it.