Character 6

For the next few days Arzoth was hardly seen throughout the school, in fact the staff were starting to question his disappearance when he had suddenly appeared in professor Gortlath’s classroom.

         “ I apologize on Professor Gortlath’s behalf, he will not be here for the next few days. You may know me as the headmaster, but you can call me Arzoth, and I will be your substitute. Today we will be looking at the wonders of the Maximilian Sunflower. Can anyone give me a property of this flower?” 

    “The solopthian Sunflower can have the ability to heal any natural poisons.” Said a shaky voice from the back.

    “Correct! Mr….” Arzoth said

      “Hirluck” said the young bugbear, “where is professor Gortlath?”

    “Oh, he is doing a little project for me.” Arzoth states, “if you want to really know he is doing some research about the ancient demigod, Xile, and his ancient prison.”

   “But why?” Asked Hirluck. “Isn’t Xile’s prison supposed to be indestructible!? Is he escaping!?”

   “No, no, my boy, I assure you that Xile will never return.” Arzoth said with a smile. “Oh, look at the time! Class dismissed.”

       As soon as he says that he walks behind a bookcase and disappears into the secret tunnels that were all over the entire school and town around it. When he gets out of the tunnels he is met up by Sphinx, Rohan’s cat, and sees Rohan at Arzoth’s desk.

“Did you locate it!?” Arzoth asked in a hurry

“No, but I found something that you might recognize.” Rohan says as he shows Arzoth an ancient book.

“You found the prison.”

“No look at the door’s indentation.

Arzoth looks and realizes that the indentation looks like an hourglass shape.

“No, the key… It’s the Hourglass.”

Suddenly a ghostly figure clears their throat. As Arzoth and Rohan turn they see what looks to be a 9 year old child’s projection.

       “My name is Cisaly, I am mr. Mutkith’s apprentice. Arzoth, I think something is up, you may not know me but I think Murkith is up to something. I will need your help to find out what.”