Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Marco POV

Warning, the chapters may contain inappropriate words. Read at your own risk.

All the passersby can feel the dark aura emitting from one of their drivers. Since he have arrived his been in a bad mood no one could strike a conversation cause those who tried has been defeated and back down.

He didn't say a word, but you can tell that he is really in a bad mood based on his expression. The commanding aura that you will feel whenever his racing is now visible to his teammates eyes.

Girls flocked to his way, but none of them successfully got his attention.

All gasp when that one girl they knew blocked Marcus path. "What me to accompany you?" Malanding tanong nito habang nilalaro ang buhok. Maikli ang suot na damit at kitang kita ang maputi nitong mga hita pati na ang sa bandang dibdib.

Marcus dark eyes didn't even look at her. "Don't-talk-to-me." and he passes her like she doesn't exist. Gasps can be heard, others say Elaine deserves it.

He doesn't care about the girl feeling, Hindi naman niya ito gusto. Iba ang gusto niya, iyong mabait at malambing kung magsalita.

At hindi scandalosang katulad ni Elaine. He wants his mi amor.

Where did he go? It's been almost three days and i still haven't found him. My mood is already on edge since the first day that he went missing with her friend.

The hotel can't even provide me with information about where they went. When I asked the front desk what time did he leave. She said Axcel left the hotel just this morning in hurry. He even forgot to return the key card.

But when i ask to see the cctv,they refuse to let me see it because of privacy law of the guest. I almost caused a scene if only Arthur hadn't come.

They are so incompetent! First of all, they shouldn't have built that hotel! should i just buy that hotel?

I don't blame him, it was sudden, crazy and weird but what do i do? I really like him. Since the first time he walked on that door I started liking him already. The time just went in slow motion, when I saw him walking to me. It feels like heaven, It's cliche I know, cause me myself I don't believe in love at first sight. It's bullshit, mom used to laugh at me. She always says, "Just wait and see, let's see if you can say bullshit again when cupid struck you." With a smile on his lips.

I want to confess to him properly, say meaningful words that Axcel will like. I want him to know that I'm super attractive to him, and I want to get to know him better or worse.

Because, if i don't find him. I don't know how to contain this feeling, it feels any moment now it's going to explode, it was so overwhelming and it's spilling every second. It was my first time feeling this kind of intense feeling for someone. I want his warm arms and his gentle voice.

I want to have him, to own and to love him.

I can't sleep, I feel like I've been crumpled, I can't get him out of my head. Every time I close my eyes it's always Axcel, his beautiful eyes that are begging. His red lips are so delectable, fair skin and a beautiful face that's full of pleasure. Axcel fare skin was embedded in my memory, the way he shivers when my finger runs into his skin. The way he accepted me and moaned my name. Ahhh! I should stop fantasizing about axcel and find him.

I'm getting horny.

Swear to God, if i caught him. I'll make sure he'll never escape in my arms. I'll make sure that he will hear all my confession, I know that he thinks that his my drunken mistake. I'm not dumb, that's why when I have a grasp of him again I'll make sure to make love to him that will blow his mind. So he won't have thoughts like that again.

My handler popped out, out of nowhere and asked me a question. "Marcus~ are you ready to race this saturday?"

I ignore him and continue putting my suit on, fuck if I don't have a race. I'll go after him! I'll find him myself. Fuck this race!

"Common Marcus, don't ignore me. I already asked my men to find him."

I tilted my head towards him. "Just make sure they don't touch any part of him, or I'll kill them." I warned him.

"I'll take note of that." He jokely said. "Do you like him that much?" Tanong nito na parang hindi makapaniwala.

Kahit ako hindi rin makapaniwala sa sarili. "I.do."

"It's a karma Marcus for all those women you made cry and chased after you but you didn't give attention. Look now you're the one chasing a man. If they heard this news, I'm sure you'll be a laughing stock."

I push my hair back and face Artur. "I don't care, I didn't ask for their attention anyway." Sagot ko dito bago bumaling sa salamin para ayusin ang buhok ko.

I want Axcel attention on me.

I heard my handler sigh deeply. "Anyway, How's the preparation going?"

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and walked past him. I went to the table to get my earphones to relax before going out and have my qualifying rounds. "Fine, as always. No need to ask me all the time you know the result already."

Kita kong tumaas ang kilay niya sakin. "I'm not quite sure about that now, that you're in a bad mood."

I look at him coldly. "Get out." I'm really in a bad mood right now. I'm not in a position to joke around with someone else. I put my earphones on but I haven't played the music yet so i can hear him.

He raised his hand as a sign of defeat. "Fine! Fine, Jez, you have Elaine she's sexy and hot, you want me to call her in?"

Whose that? and Who cares? Napapikit nalang ako sa inis. "Want me to kill you?"

"I'm just kidding, I'll find him for you so focus on race, I'll see you later." Nagmamadaling saad ng handler ko bago umalis sa harap ko.

"I'm not in the mood Arthur!" Malakas na sigaw ko.

Sakto naman biglang nag ring ang cellphone ko kaya napatingin ako doon. Agad kong sinagot ng malaman ko kung sino iyong caller I.D. "Good afternoon sir Marco."

"Did you find him Albert?" I heard calming music from the other line and rushing footsteps. "yes sir, his here in one of the hotels here in La Rossa with his friends."

At last,I felt the relief when I heard the news. Did he run off to la rossa thinking I will not find him? How cute is that. "How is he? What is he doing?"

"He looks fine sir Marco. Currently Sir. Axcel are having lunch with his friend roan and.."

Kumunot ang noo ko ng mawala si Albert sa kabilang linya. "And what Albert?"

I heard him clearing his throat and hesitating. "Uhm..his having lunch with his friend roan and a guy."

"Don't ever lose him and text me the address." I said before ending the call.

Marco can't explain what it feels like. Itong nararamdaman niya ay bago sa kaniya, it's the first time he's been jealous. He doesn't care about those women he has night with, he doesn't even like women being clingy to him. But just the thought of axcel laughing besides another man makes him surrender already. It's so deep, it can be said that he has fallen in love.

I'll come for you Axcel i hope you're ready. I whisper in my mind before preparing for the race.

I've heard a knock at the door it's my handler. "It's your turn, Marcus."

"I'm aware of that." I shortly replied before passing him and going on the track to finish this and get my man.

Or I can just blew off this qualifying.