Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Warning. Read at your own risk.

I don't know when we got here. I just know that he never let go of my hand entering the hotel. It's the same hotel I'm in, the same floor roan and I book.
Entering the elevator our lips immediately collided his hot breath keeps on flowing inside of me.

And I liked it, I never knew someone can kiss me like this.

He only stopped when the elevator opened, guiding me into the room he occupied. Kumunot ang noo ko ng malaman kung anong room number niya. Kusang tumuwid ang pag iisip ko. "your room 305?"

Umangat ang mga kamay nito at hinaplos ang mga pisngi ko. "Wanna come inside? I'm not gonna do it if you don't like."

Umangat ang sulok ng labi ko. "It's overwhelming enough that you kiss me like this cause i remember just a while ago you said 'Whatever' and you roll your eyes like a girl."

I saw him smirk. "About that i'm sorry, I did that to hide my intentions towards you."

Umangat ang kilay ko. "And what are those intensions you have there Mr. Sexy in a red suit?"

Lumawak ang ngiti nito sa labi. "Oh? you find me sexy?" He growl.

"Don't change the topic." Saad ko dito ng seryoso. I even took a step back, dahilan para mawala ang ngiti nito sa labi. "Look, you're drunk and so i'am, how about we just forget about this and go to our separate rooms?"

"Why?" He ask with dark expression.

Ngayon maliwanag na ang paligid, kitang kita ang kakisigan niya.

Napalunok ako ng malalim dahil sa paraan ng pagtingin nito sakin. "Because we might have regrets tomorrow, your drunk and so i'am."

He stares at me too much, that it's make me feel bare. Sinubukan kong umiwas pero kinulong niya ako gamit ang kamay niya. His tall so he used his body to prevent from escaping. His red suit was sexy but at the same it was so intimidating to look at. "Look at me in the eye and listen." He said in whispers.

Hindi ko ginawa ang inutos niya sakin kaya siya mismo ang nag adjust at pumantay ng tingin. Nanlambot ang mga tuhod ko sa paraan ng pagtingin niya sakin. God, bless him so much.

"Hi, Axcel." Nanlaki ang mata ko ng tawagin niya ang pangalan ko. How did he know? I never told him that. "I'm Marcus." Pakilala niya sa sarili. "Wierd is it? It's really weird for me to pay millions for just a name."

"W-what?"

His eyebrows raise. "I even booked the whole floor just to have you near me and I was lucky cause you bumped into me in this hallway. God baby you smell so great." I was confused what is he talking about? I tried to open my mouth to say something but he stop me by putting his thumps into my lips.

His eyes keeps on wondering around my face. "I'm sorry axcel, if offended you by saying whatever and rolling my eyes. I didn't mean it, I just did it to hide my urges to come get you out of here and take you somewhere that I'm the only one looking out to you. It just it's hard to fight when you're this beautiful and I'm attractive towards you. I went to the club to drink to stop my intrusive thoughts of knocking into your door and asking if I can get your number so we can talk."

I'm having a hard time processing what his saying, he sounded like a stalke. But I don't feel unsafe around him it's the other way around, but I won't  believe it, it's too good to be true.

Naginit ang pisngi ko at ang lakas ng kabog ng dibdib ko.

It's the first time someone confesses to me. So this is how it feels like? It feels like your in a clouds. Heart beating wildly and you breathe in unison.

His heavily breathing. "And when i saw in the club. All those intrusive thoughts i have begun to act. I almost snap when i saw how other men looks at you. God, bless him for allowing me to touch your soft skin and to taste your lips. I never had this kind of urges to anyone just towards you, its too intense. When we just met? for g*d sake I can't help myself to not too think of you all the time in other words I'm attracted at you. I guess I'm a victim of likestruck?"

"I don't believe in love at first sight."

I didn't know what happen but in the blink of an eye, I kiss him aggressively. Like the needy one, it was a sudden urges, I don't even know what I'm feeling it's just that moment i have to kiss him.

Axcel initiated a kiss at first it was soft he can feels that other guy was smiling while kissing. Like he just won a lottery, the soft kisses turns into hot mess kissing.

"Mi amor, fuck. I'm not gonna force you if you didn't want thi-"

I kiss him on his neck and looked up to him. I whisper something in his ears, in a blinked. In a blink of an eye, he was ravishing my lips already.