Tentacles and Torture - Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Rowan blushed deeply.

"Th-th- t-hank-thank y-" Leo stuttered pathetically

A tentacle appeared from outside his field of vision and whipped against the skin of his butt like a whip, instantly drawing his attention. The sting of the impact snapped him out of his stupor slightly- only slightly. 

"If you're going to speak you're going to speak properly. Now thank me for making you feel this way, boy."

Rowan whimpered as he choked on his own breath. The pleasure engulfed his brain like an avalanche, turning him into a quivering mess.

"Thank you..." He managed to say with difficulty. 

"Don't act like you aren't enjoying this, boy. You beg for mercy yet I can read your body and mind perfectly- you are enjoying every second of this."

Rowan's mind was too overwhelmed to allow him to speak, but the corners of his mouth turned up into a slight smile as she spoke aloud the truth that he felt. He truly loved every second of this punishment she gave him.

Momentarily, he choked out laughs as the tentacles and pleasure filled him up. It was  overwhelming, but amazing... just how he liked it.

She quickened her speed, slamming her tentacles deep into his ass. As he drooled weakly all over himself, she forced a tentacle into his mouth and stimulated his throat and tongue. Rowan moaned like a slut as she violated his mouth, ass, and cock in any and every way she felt like.

"Perfect!" She hissed to herself, reading the biological data from his body. "The harder I work here the better it will be for my wonderful meal."

She could already taste how amazing this boy's energies would taste- she was dying to eat it all.

His moaning was weak and pitiful as she pounded against his prostate, so he stood no chance as she quickened her speed and intensity. Every thrust into him with her tentacles evoked more and louder moans from him, something he had given up trying to suppress. He moaned uncaring about how loud he was, his volume easily surpassing her tentacles in his mouth. Through them, his adorable noises filled the air, each thrust of her tentacles making it harder to speak by adding another syllable to words that took longer to pronounce.

"Fu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-ckk... " He breathed out heavily, drool coating his chin. "oh my gods..."

"Finally!" She said, as she approached the perfect spot in her preparation.

She was becoming satisfied with the results; these kinds of emotions would make a very fine meal. However, she could do better. She removed the tentacles from him and coiled and bundled them together. The both of them created a single large tentacle as big as a fist that she used to thoroughly punish his ass.

Rowan wheezed. His eyes widened as the massive tentacles pushed into and out of him, fisting him and gaping his ass.

"Your holes belong to me, boy. Only I can make you feel this way. Only me."

Rowan smiled at her words, but was unable to respond aside from his moaning.

Used at the same time, the two of her tentacles dug in and out of his ass at overwhelming speeds. He was crying from how much sensation he was feeling. There was no pain, but his body had no other feasible way to react to how overwhelmed he was. Tears flooded down his face. He didn't know if it was too much or not enough or if he wanted to stop or not. He had no idea what to think.

"pl-ease..." He whispered. "mer-c-cy... p-p-please..."

Her moment had come. As she analyzed his body, she had decided to finally end things. She quickened her speed for the last time and pushed directly against his prostate, the slimy lubricant and aphrodisiac serving as a catalyst for pleasures that no human could match without magical aid. All the while, she continued her assault on Rowan's body, the tentacles destroying his brain from the pleasure that flooded his cock, limbs, and nipples.