ANYTHING FOR YOU

Chapter 8

Author

Ethan is the son of the late Nathaniel Williams. His family is in the hospitality business. They are known to be the leading company in the hospitality industry.

Ethan's grandfather Eric started the business. Later. His son Nathaniel Williams joined the business. Then the company had Five hotels before the business was handed over to Ethan after his father died.

There is no doubt. TLMC is the biggest and most successful business in NY today. The company now have a total of ten seven-star hotels in the country.

Presently, Ethan is about to seal a deal by buying a hotel and resort on a private island. He is not just buying the hotel. But he is also buying the Island as well. And that is the reason he had to marry fast as the man who owns the Island refused him after he was told that Ethan was a bachelor. He wants a responsible business personality to take over the hotel and not a Playboy. Well reasons known only to him.

Ethan is known as a playboy. Some said he is arrogant. But let's face the fact. What do you expect from a young man who just turned Thirty recently and has acquired so much wealth at his age?

High-class women are all over him at all times. He is not just wealthy. He is very handsome. He is 6"3 ft. and very fair in complexion. Blue eyes, pink lips and physic are mind-blowing. No woman can resist his charm.

Lucky Emma has filled the space that every single lady out there has been dreaming of. Ethan went into this marriage because of the business deal. But, it turned out that he wanted more.

After leaving Liam in his office. He told his chauffeur to take him to his grandfather. The old man has been in a sick bed for a while now. And Ethan will go see him once a week depending on his work schedule.

Ethan wants to tell his grandfather about his marriage.

Shortly they got there and he dropped down from the car. He met Carl. Carl is Ethan's grandfather's assistant.
"Welcome Sir.". Carl bowed as he greeted Ethan.

Ethan nodded. "Where is Grandpa? ". Ethan asked.

"He is at the garden sir"

Ethan walked away and headed to the backyard. He saw his grandpa in the wheelchair enjoying the atmosphere

Ethan was happy to see him outside and not on the bed as usual. He walked to him and bent down to kiss his temple.

"How are you doing today Grandpa?? "

His grandpa can not talk. The sickness had affected his tongue. However, he can communicate well with the help of a professional interpreter that Ethan got for him.

"Grandpa, I got married yesterday. And to an amazing woman. I know you will like her". The interpreter followed the old man's description and interpreted it to Ethan who is still standing by his grandfather's side.

"He said. He is proud of you and that, he trusts your choice. And that he wishes you a happy married life".

"Thanks, Grandpa. Her name is Emma. I will bring her to you soon. Ok," Ethan added. And the old man nodded and tried to smile.