5

And baby, for you, I would fall from grace
Just to touch your face
If you walk away
I'd beg you on my knees to stay

●●●●●

I was putting on clothes.

Taking in Sicily's stunning beauty, I traced my jawline, admiring my refined features. Since our faces and bodies are identical, hiding her won't be an issue.

I'm preparing for this evening's function. The manager told me that tonight will be a huge occasion, and I have to give it everything I have.

The hairstylist said, "You're so beautiful kid, you could've been a model or an actress you know."

I grinned.
"I'm grateful," I muttered.

She dressed me like Priscilla Presley and groomed my hair! I felt quite vintage.

I finished the styling and am currently practicing my song for later.

After twenty minutes, I had reached the backstage area and the manager was attempting to maintain composure.

He gave me a smile and asked, "You ready?"

I gave a deep breath out and nodded.

I asked, "Can...Can I get my face covered?"
I want no one to know who I am. What if my classmates or Jean-Pierre see me here? They'll regard me with disdain.

The manager gave me a perplexed look, but he still consented.

Thank heavens!

He quickly handed me a white veil to cover my nose and lips.

The stage opened out, slowly.
Though nervous, I maintained my composure. Since this is my first performance, I sincerely hope I don't make a mistake.

As I approach the microphone and swing my hips, the audience cheers.

"Baby, I'm yours
And I'll be yours, until the stars fall from the sky
Yours, until the rivers all run dry
In other words, until I die"

I continued to sing while continuously moving my hips. I should be doing my homework because I'm still a minor, but there's no going back now.

I was glancing at the crowds, wondering if anyone I knew was keeping an eye on me—because if they are, I'm dead.

I bowed as I made my way down the stage after finishing the song. The guests applauded.

The manager came up to me.
"Well done!"

"It's nothing," I responded with a smile.

He gestured to the elderly man and said, "By the way, There's a customer who likes to meet you. He's hoping to have a word with you." He was sipping his drink and glancing at me.

I'm repulsed.

All I can do is go over to him.

The old man said to me, "I like your voice".

"Sir, thank you," was my strained reply.

His hands then moved slowly to my face, brushing against my veil just a little. I froze in disbelief.

I can tell that this old pervert person is bothering me.

"I would like to ask the manager if I could pay him to have you tonight"

I couldn't express myself.

This is not pleasant.

I turn away from him and shake my head.