Min, heavied a sigh, pulling the thrilled man towards his designated room,  He was feeling tired and The annoying man was the reason behind his tiredness.. He was just waiting to reach the room and then dump this man inside it...

On the other hand, taehyung was enjoying himself to fullest, falling in love with each and every artistic piece hanging on the wall to blood red carpet on the floor... The place was a perfect piece of art, absolutely made for his imperfectly perfect Fiance...

" Here" Min said opening a fancy door and pushing the clumsy man inside, a tired yet relieved sigh escaping  through his chapped lips...

" Thank you sir." Taehyung bowed in respect and thankfulness, with his signature smile which always hangs on his face...He noticed how tired the guard was thus concluded to end the night with sweet wish..

" Good night sir. It was nice meeting you..a-and I'm sorry for earlier." He mumbled , honestly grateful to the man standing at the door, He was well aware of how annoying he can become sometimes , and he without any doubt behaved  like a brat in the basement with the gentleman standing before him, grabbed his hand forcefully,..without permission.

How Disrespectful..

Min ignored him and his words, once again...and banged the door at taehyung's face , before walking away,in order to tend his Master... While the man inside the room flinched back badly at the sudden action and stared at the door with wide eyes,...

He is still angry.. Taehyung pouted his lips in remorse, feeling bad for invading someone's privacy,..He pledge to earn his sorry from the generous man...

With Determination twinkling in his eyes he turned around at his place , with the decision to go further in the room,.. but gasp loudly from the beauty in front of him...

Lord ! The whole place is jaw - dropping..
...................................

Min was taking steady steps , with his  phone in his hands, typing away something important on the screen in urgency...

His feets seems to know the way they were going to,  because they were moving without any help of those sharp eyes...as those cat like eyes were devoting their attention on the bright colorful screen.

Soon enough, he placed the device back into its place..inside the pocket..when he reached where he was suppose to...

He nocked on the door , before opening it slowly , letting the man behind the doors Know about his presence.. He bowed in respect to the man who was immersed in some papers , with face frowned in complete focus...

Jungkook acknowledged the greeting of his bodyguard, with single nod, and Min  without waiting for an another second, Went for a particular area present inside the room,.. office room,.. itself.

Upon reaching the area , his hands moved quickly, and prepared a good iced glass , full of beer for his Master... Taking the half empty bottle in his other hand, he approached the focused boss , of his.

" Master" He utter placing the drink on the table , for his Master to have and relax for a minute..It was a hard and busy day today, with that man making it more tiring then ever, Therefore, he did what he thought would help his Master..

As, Jungkook did his work for five more minutes, before closing the files and setting the reading glasses on the top of those closed files...

He glanced at his Gaurd, before he get a grip of the chilled drink, prepared for him,..He hummed in pleasure, when the coldness numbed his tongue, while the bitterness of the drink flued his energy.

He took two big gulps of the drink , before opening his mouth for speaking,

" He was telling truth." He mumbled closing his eyes, resting his head on the headrest, that his Office chair provides.