Conversations.

It's been a weird couple months. Gionna and I have been hanging out every chance we can and it just feels weird. I love being around her but everytime I look at her or talk to her or even hear her voice, I get these weird feelings. I really am stuck on her but I can't tell her how I feel or I'll ruin what we have and that's the last thing I want.

I think she's gonna come with Sarah and Dori to hang out today which is cool. I get up and get dressed before waiting in the living room. I get a notification that Gionna tagged me in a post so I check it.

*The Post*

@yaonlylivonce: You hang out and have a bestie that's a rockstar you gotta have atleast 1 leather jacket

@yaonlylivonce: You hang out and have a bestie that's a rockstar you gotta have atleast 1 leather jacket. Isn't that right @ljalexander

25,000 Likes. Liked By @ljalexander And 24,999 Others.

View All 1,000 Comments.

@ljalexander: @yaonlylivonce So you're blaming me for having good style?? Hell I'll take it😂😂

@yaonlylivonce: @ljalexander 😂💙I love you butthead. Y'all get you a butthead bestie like mine but you can't have mine💙

@ljalexander: @yaonlylivonce I love you too bestie💙

@wweAallday21: Buddy friendzoned fr😂😂

@yaonlylivonce: @wweAallday21 Who tf said anything about friendzone??

I don't think anything about what Gionna said because she's probably just trying to piss him off. I then make a post of my own.

*My Post*

@ljalexander: @wweAallday21 That you bro?

I put my phone in my pocket and listen to music as I wait on the girls.

*With The Girls*

The girls are driving over to my house and making conversation.

Dori: Y'all ready to go see J?

Sarah: Yeah. It's always a good time with him.

Gionna: I can't wait to see Jackie! It's been too long and I missed him.

Sarah: Didn't you FaceTime him yesterday?

Gionna: Yeah but I haven't been around him for too long.

Dori/Sarah: You literally spent the night with him like last week!

Gionna crossed her arms and pouted.

Gionna: I DON'T CARE! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!

Sarah and Dori both sighed before Sarah spoke up.

Sarah: Gio what are you doing?

Gionna: What are you talking about?

Sarah: With J. What are you doin?

Gionna: He's my bestie.

Sarah: We know that but you want more then that.

Gionna tried to put a suprised look on her face.

Gionna: W-What!? No I don't..

Sarah kinda chuckled.

Sarah: Gi we all see how you act around him. You like him.

Gionna: I like him as my bestfriend.

Sarah: No you LIKE him. You're always texting him and tagging him in posts. Whenever you see he texts you, you get this huge smile on your face. You smile like that, just talking about him AND you get a twinkle in your eyes.

Gionna sighed and looked down.

Gionna: Fine... I like him. I think I'm falling in love with him.

Sarah: Then tell him.

Gionna: NO! I can't! It'd ruin what we have. Besides he doesn't feel the same.

Sarah: Yes he does.

Gionna: WHAT!? How do you know that!?

Sarah: I've know him since he was like 16. He's never ever looked at someone the way he looks at you.

Gionna grew a warm smile on her face.

Gionna: I love how he looks at me. Now that I think about it, he did tell me I stole his heart.

Sarah: WHAT!?

Gionna: Yeah, a few months ago he told me that.

Sarah rubbed her temples with her fingers.

Sarah: I'm gonna have a stroke. Gio Sweet Pea if he told you that, he meant it. He basically told you if you wanted him, you can have him.

Gionna's eyes lit up.

Gionna: Really?

Sarah: I swear to goodness. That boy loves you too.

They pull into the drive way and get out of there car before getting out and walking up to my front door. They knock and I answer the door.

To Be Continued...