Getting Closer to Showtime

The big show getting closer and closer and I'm not really nervous. I'm really excited today because Gionna is gonna come spend the night. I woke up and texted her first thing when I got up.

*Gionna And I's Conversation*

Me: Goodmorning Baby! I miss you so much!

My Love💙💍: Goodmorning to you too baby! Why are you in such a good mood today??

Me: Because I get to see my baby! Anytime I get to see my baby is a good time💙

My Love💙💍: Awe baby!! This is one of the reasons I love you. Hey baby um do you like kids?

Me: Yeah they're okay. Why?

My Love💙💍: Because if you keep being such a great guy, we're gonna get married and then I'm gonna have your baby😘

Me: 😂😂Baby how many times do I have to tell you? Don't threaten me with a good time💙

My Love💙💍: I'm pulling in baby. I'll see you in a few minutes baby. I love you💙

Me: I love you too babygirl. Just drive through the fuckin wall. I want my baby😍😍

*End Of Our Conversation*

After a few minutes, Gionna walked in before she ran up and jumped on me before we shared a loving kiss.

Gionna: Hi baby!

Me: Hi Princess!

Gionna: How are you baby?

Me: I'm doing okay. How about you baby? Here come sit down and tell me about everything.

We sit down and she starts telling me about this last tour she just wrapped up. She's so fucking funny with how she puts things, I can listen to her talk for hours. After she finished up, we listened to music and hung out.

*Later That Day*

We were cuddling on the couch when it was about Dinnertime so I got an idea and brought it up to Gionna.

Me: Babe?

Gionna: What's up baby?

Me: Do you wanna go out to dinner?

Gionna: Jackson Joseph Alexander, are you asking me out on a date?

I turned kinda of red before answering her.

Me: Y-Yeah I guess you could think about it like that.

Gionna smiled before giving me a loving kiss.

Gionna: I'd love to go out to dinner with you Baby. Do you want me to change?

Me: Why? You already look absolutely amazing baby.

Gionna smiled even wider at my answer.

Gionna: You're so sweet baby.

Me: Only for you baby. Hey are you ready to go?

Gionna: Absolutely baby.

We got up before joining hands and walking outside. I locked up before we walked to my car. I opened her car door before gesturing with my arm.

Me: You're chariot awaits you Princess.

Gionna smiled as she got in the car.

Gionna: Why thank you my handsome man.

Once she was situated in the car, I carefully shut the door. I walked over and got in on the driver's side. I got in before we started driving to the restaurant. Once we got there, we were seated at the booth. As we looked over the menu, we talked.