Enter The Rotten Apple

I'm getting ready to go rock the house tonight. I love being on tour and tonight is even more special because my friend Sarah is coming with her group of friends to the show. Before I go on stage I reach inside my jacket pocket and pull out a picture of my "Uncle" Layne and I.

Me: Lets go rock the house unc.

I kiss it before putting it back in my jacket pocket. I walk on too stage before we start performing.

*When I walk out on stage, with the girls.*

Liv: Woah.

Sarah: What GiGi?

Liv points at me.

Liv: Who's that?

Sarah see's Liv point at me.

Sarah: Oh that's JJ.

Liv: THAT'S JJ!?

Sarah laughs at Liv's reaction.

Sarah: Yeah that's my bestfriend. He used to wrestle too but I guess he loves doing this more. We met through the independent scene in Kentucky. He's a great guy.

Liv: Is he with anyone?

Sarah: No, Why? Do you like him?

Liv: He's really handsome.

Liv bites her lip as she speaks and Sarah takes notice.

Sarah: Girl settle down. Hey I'm gonna hang out with him after the show. Do you want to come?

Liv bites her lip again.

Liv: Oh for him, I'd "cum" anyday of the week~

Sarah rolls her eyes.

Sarah: Oh lord you'll be pregnant in a week. He's gonna love you girl.

They share a laugh as they continue to enjoy the show.

*After The Show, Backstage With Me*

I'm hanging out when I hear a knock on my Dressing room door.

Me: Come in.

Sarah and her friends walk in. I hug Sarah before we break apart.

Me: Hey Dred Head.

Sarah: Hey Bub. These are my friends, this is Dori. Dori this is JJ.

I hug this Tattooed pale girl.

Me: Nice to meet you Dori. You really fit in here don't ya?

We share a laugh.

Ruby: Nice to meet you too JJ.

Sarah: And this is Gionna. Gi this is JJ.

I turn to this pink haired girl and she smiles at me.

Gionna: Hi JJ. Can I have a hug too?

I smile at her.

Me: Absolutely.

We hug and something about it felt right. I hated that we had to break apart.

Me: Hey Sarah are you still coming to hang out?

Sarah: Yeah if you want me too.

Me: Of course I do.

I turn to Dori and Gionna.

Me: Y'all can come too if you want.

Gionna: Are you sure? We don't want to be any trouble.

Me: It's no trouble at all. Come on over.

Gionna smiled at me. She has the prettiest smile I think I've ever seen.

Gionna: We'd love too JJ.

*At My House*

We were mostly hanging out and talking while the girls were here. I don't know why but Gionna caught my attention more then Dori and Sarah did. She was really funny and a great person to have a conversation with. I hated that they had to leave. As I walked them to the door, I had Gionna hold up for a second. I touch her arm to get her attention while the other two keep walking.

Me: Hey Gio, hang back a second.

Gionna: What's up JJ?

Me: Um I was just wondering if maybe I could get your number and we could keep in contact? We don't have too if you don't too.

Gionna smiled. That smile is gonna cause problems.

Gionna: I'd love to give you my number.

We exchanged numbers before she had to go.

*With Gionna And The Squad*

Gionna got in the backseat of the car before they took off down the road. A little while later, Gionna just couldn't hold it in anymore.

Gionna: HE ASKED FOR MY NUMBER!

Dori: OW!

Sarah laughed at both Gionna's actions and Dori's reaction.

Sarah: He did?

Gionna: Girl yes he did!

Sarah: Did you give it to him?

Gionna: Of course I did!

Sarah: I knew he'd like you.

Gionna: How do you know he likes me?

Sarah: Number 1 he asked for your number and he never does that unless he REALLY wants you around. Number 2, he was looking at you all night. Most importantly I know his type and you fit it pretty much perfectly. GiGi I'm telling you right now if you just be you, he'll fall in love.

Gionna: Really? You think so?

Sarah warmly smiled.

Sarah: I know so.

Gionna: I think I'm gonna text him.

Gionna then got on her phone before texting me.

*Back With Me*

I don't know why but until I went to bed she was on my mind. I was laying in bed when my phone buzzed on my nightstand. I grab it to see Gionna texted me and after I saw it, I was hyped.

*Gionna And I's Conversation*

Gionna💙: Hey J I was just texting you to tell you that I had so much fun at your concert tonight. You're a really good singer. I'm glad we met and you asked for my number. You're really interesting to me and I really hope to get to know you better.

Me: Hey Gio I'm glad you had fun at the show tonight. I'm really glad I got your number too. I really hope we get to know eachother better too. You're a really cool girl.

Gionna💙: Thank you J💙 Goodnight. Talk soon.

Me: Goodnight Gio💙 and we definitely will💙

*End Of Our Conversation*

I smiled as I set my phone back down on my nightstand. I rolled over before going to sleep. Gionna feels different like a ray of sunshine. I really hope we do get closer. I really want to keep her in my life.