010. ramen

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚

                                                              ୭  🧷 ✧ ˚.  ᵎᵎ  🎀

TODAY IS Thursday November twenty third , 4 days left till Sam's birthday
The girls last minute decided to have a birthday party for Sam at this really cool arcade / bowling alley and it has a private room for "stuff" so it's a adult-y kid place ( if that makes sense )

lily and kat are at a mall currently finding party decorations and gifts , lily asked kat if they can have giveaway even though it's a suprise party for Sam and kat agreed right away. They walk into a small party city store and look around.

lily finds party themed disposable cameras and chucks it into the cart kat's goes round the corner and comes with these cool ghost sunglasses which is perfect for Sam's theme this year. which is ghostly / ghostbuster ( like his Halloween fit ) they even have a dress code which is black and white and they've invited everyone Sam Loves.

They walk out of party city successfully holding 3 bags full of party decorations. Lily sees this weird eccentric gift shop and drags kat inside and she skims the store.

she walks around taking in all this cool gifts , she finds a Micheal jackson funko pop and grabs it , she continues walking down and freezes. she just found a fucking life sized nimbus 2000 , she lets out a gasp and her mind takes her elsewhere.

[ flashback | lily's pov ]

Me and Sam are sitting on the couch  , my legs are on his knees because I'm lying down and he's sitting up holding my feet. We are watching Harry Potter chamber of secrets and we get to the part where Draco calls hermione a mudblood , sam speaks " you know he's fucking attacking her but all I'm looking at is those brooms , I want one myself so badly." chuckling I ask him "what if a girl got you that as a gift then?" he looks into my eyes deeply " I'd marry her that's what I'd do".

lily sniffles at the memory that pops up in her head and grabs it walking directly to the counter "hi , this broom please" she purchases it and walks out kat following after her.

they reach home and stash the bags in lily's room in her closet , but Sam and Colby won't be home for a while so they start making all the giveaways so they can get ahead of things before it becomes too stressful.

they also wrap their gifts for Sam and hide that under lily's bed. "I'm hungry" kat utters and lily takes her downstairs. She pulls out a noodle packet thst she bought with Sam a few weeks ago and puts the gas on low while filling the noodle pot with water

15 minutes later their noodles are ready and they're sitting on the kitchen counter slurping their noodles happily. "fuck lily it's so good" , "I know right it's magical" lily takes a sip of her Pepsi. She missed these days with Kat. She was her best friend after all, and she had missed her. Regardless, of what was happening with Sam (whatever was happening with Sam, even Lily didnt know) she really liked hanging out with Kat . But, Sam and Colby walk in.

Sam looked at her for a moment, just a brief look but it looked like he wanted to talk to her, she felt the sudden urge to go towards him, hug him...touch him somehow. All of a sudden, she needed his comfort, for what she didn't know.
kat's head snaps towards lily and her eyes are wide , she walks up and kat stands up walking to Colby " go help lily she's going upstairs " she whispers so Sam doesn't notice , he nods and rushes upstairs shouting " I need to shit "

Kat sees Sam about to walk upstairs while reading his texts , she pulls and spins him and hugs him tightly "what the fu-" her grip tightens and he hugs her back slowly and unsure "I love you Sam" that's all she said , "oh uh I love you too Kat" she giggles and doesn't let go before he truly gives in and pulls her closer , she inhales his scent while they hug for a few more minutes. Something hot emerged in Lily's stomach and chest. She knew it was jealousy, it felt like jealousy but why for Sam.

He's his friend, that's all. And it's just Kat's that hugging him. His literal girlfriend. She can, no she was supposed to hug and kiss him. And lily wasn't supposed to feel anything. Lily knew that. But something inside her, wanted to feel that way for Sam.

No, she shouldn't and she wouldn't. Absolutely not...Even though Sam, enjoyed Kat's touch and hug, something about it bothered him, it didn't feel the same. It didn't feel like lily. 'I mean obviously,' thought Sam, 'Lily and Kat are two different people,' but even as he hugged Kat he craved Lily's touch.

Kat on the other hand, she forgot how much the hug was for love, and more for showing Lily that Sam was her man. She didn't mean it in a rude way but something about Lily irritated Kat now slightly.She still wanted to be her best friend, but she also wanted Sam. Kat secretly feared when she would have to choose between her best friend and boy friend.

Lily stares " share the love peeps" they break off "what love?" Kat snorts before walking upstairs. Lily is now in her bed , she grabs her AirPods puts them in , opens Spotify and switches off the lights . Lily knew she shouldn't, but she let her thoughts wander.From all random things, to Sam specifically

. Something about the way Kat hugged him and the look he gave Lily while hugging Kat, looked like he craved something more. If only stuff was more clearer. But,  this was Kat and Sam. They were the best couple. She can't be the person in the middle. No... She won't be the person in the middle. Sesame syrup by cas plays in her ears.

'Goodnight world I need to get rid of this pain.' Before falling asleep

ari speaks! ˚୨୧˚
this chapter is by far the most confusing one I have ever written w a lil help from my bff k.a , ily <3 , I hope everyone reading this has a good day/night , take care of your self and don't skip any meals !!