𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 .ᐟ

Start from the beginning

.ᐟ rhiannon york is cold, quick-tempered, and crude. she's all the adjectives you would use to describe a fickle, brutal, everlasting, winter. obviously to most, she can't stand luke castellan. charming, heroic, fucking, luke castellan. everyone adores him, some fear him, most glorify him, and she just can't find it in her to fawn over him how everyone else does, much too proud for it.

her very own antonym, the warmth to her ice, the beauty to her agony. she wants him out—out of her life, out of her mind, whatever. just out—but he keeps prying, begging to be let in. oh, a recipe for disaster, indeed.

and then there's luke castellan, and he believes in the fates. he believes opposites attract and, in turn, he is utterly bewitched by her. her, with her eyes so deep, humor so crass, mind so sharp,—rhiannon york is his perfect contrast, he's known it for as long as he's known her. he will stop at absolutely nothing to make it known to annie that he is more than a shiny piece of gold, and that she is not undeserving of pretty things.

 he will stop at absolutely nothing to make it known to annie that he is more than a shiny piece of gold, and that she is not undeserving of pretty things

STARRING... 🎬 .

🌒... RHIANNON YORK .
( portrayed by alahna estrella. )
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖

— DAUGHTER OF ARES, GOD OF WAR

you know, it wouldn't kill you to shut the fuck up every once in a while.
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖
📜—REE-YAN-NUN, gemini, NINETEEN.
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖
🎧 — RHIANNON, fleetwood mac... DON'T LET ME BE MISUNDERSTOOD, nina simone... GODS AND MONSTERS, lana del rey.