The BlueStar enterprise

Start from the beginning

"I am sorry Khao. You know, it took almost 4 months to arrange the interview and it would take another 3 months to get a new rescheduled date. And by that time I would already have graduated. So please don't blow it. Ok?" (New)

"Ok. But I don't even know a thing about him. How should I even approach it? Damn!" (Khao)

"Don't worry, it's simple just press the button on the recorder, and the questions are written on the sheet I gave you. Make notes, I will transcribe the rest." (New)

"Ok. What's the name of ...." (Khao)

"Ahhh!!! Khao, you better write it down this time, I have repeated it over 10 times his name. How come you keep on Forgetting? It's First Kanaphan, CEO of Bluestar enterprise. Ok?" (New)

" I remember, *laughs* I was teasing you. Do you want a pill 💊 for fever before I leave?" (Khao)

"Yeah, please. Thanks " (New)

"You can do it right?", New asked as I handed him over the pill. I touched his forehead, checking the temperature. He was sitting on the couch 🛋️ wrapped in a blanket.

I made him a bowl of congee 🥣.

"Maybe you should talk less and eat more. Take care" I replied and then I shut the door behind.

New lent me his car to drive to the BlueStar enterprise headquarters. The road was clear and it was early. I reached my destination after driving an hour or so. Standing in front of such a huge building. It was a 28-story building. Most probably they have their residence inside the same building. The huge building was an art of architecture made of steel, glass, and concrete.

I checked my hair and myself for the last time on the selfie camera of my cellphone. The thought of interviewing someone from this luxury enterprise scares the hell out of me and on top of that it's the CEO I will be interviewing. I can feel the heartbeat, it's racing.

There were almost 4 elevators, two on either side. On the 12th floor, I finally reached a waiting lounge. The marble floors were glistening and every corner had unique pieces of art. I walked up to the receptionist, she smiled widely at me. She is a beautiful lady with long black hair and doe eyes.

"Hi, I am Khaotung Thanawat, I am here to meet Mr. First Kanaphan on behalf of New Thitipoom.", I managed to force a smile which came out to be rather an awkward one. Then I handed her over the document for identification and waited for it to be verified.

"One second Mr. Khaotung. Please wait here.", the receptionist smiles and leaves and then comes back a few moments later and hands me over a "Visitor" card.

"4th room to the right corner of the corridor. Mr. Kanaphan will see you now. Don't need to knock you can just go in." (Receptionist)

"Thank you", I replied and somehow managed to check everything I needed to interview. I walked up to the room. My heart was pondering, standing in front of the door, I somehow gulped down my saliva and opened the door.

But holy crap, fuck. I tripped over my own feet, falling headfirst on the office floor. Damn! I fucking ruined the first impression. I am sorry New, I messed up. I looked up to see an extremely handsome, well-maintained man standing in front of me. He offered me his hand to help me stand back up on my feet.