Tentacles and Torture - Chapter 2

ابدأ من البداية

"OH F-FUCK!" He choked out in surprise.  "I CAN'T-"

He was cut off as her tentacles resumed their torment, with one tentacle in particular slapping over his mouth and silencing him. She was careful this time, simply using that tentacle to keep him quiet and not to stimulate his mouth. How curious that his mouth became so erogenous- she would need to remember that.

As he felt the sudden continuation of his torture, Rowan practically screamed as every sensation attacked his mind all at once. It was like an explosion went off in his head- His body was thrashing and convulsing as she forced her tentacles back into his body, each one pushing him closer to the edge of orgasm.

His brain focused on each sensation all at the same time- it was mind-breaking. His moaning, or more accurate to call yelling on account of the noise- barely escaped his mouth. Within a minute, he was back at the edge of orgasm. Again, she stopped all sensation as he neared climax.

"Not yet," she teased. "We must wait until the best moment. Only then will I allow you to feel this pleasure."

She leaned into his neck, her fangs inches away from his skin.

"Although, I think I deserve some fun of my own."

She latched down onto his neck, taking in half of it inside of her hot mouth. Although she was a plant, her internal temperature felt even hotter than a humans. It was hot and comforting, like a fire. She sucked hard on his skin, the feeling of her tongue flicking and gliding against him making him go limp and cross-eyed. In that moment, he lost motor function as the sensations he felt overpowered his brain. The feeling of everything she did to him plus her taking half of his neck into herself pushed him over the edge.

Despite her careful attention to him, he slipped over the edge and came hard. His eyes went wide as the pleasure flooded his brain and within moments he could move again only to thrash and convulse helplessly. It was the most powerful sensation he had ever felt. His cock, which had not been touched a single time by her tentacles, dribbled his hot cum. He yelled in pleasure that gripped his mind, forcing him into submission.

"G-gods... Oh f-f-fuck it's so m-muchh...."

"No!" She yelled, pulling away from him and grabbing his face with her tentacles. "You weren't supposed to do that yet!" By this point, she ceased all stimulation. Still, his body was reeling from the orgasm. His whimpers and heavy breathing filled the air; she felt nothing but anger.

Her tentacles gripped hard against his neck and chin. He couldn't move his head at all. Deep within her, he could hear and feel her angry growling. Despite how amazing his orgasm felt, he now wished he hadn't done it at all it.

"You're going to regret that, boy. It will take many more orgasms to offset your premature climax."

Rowan started shaking. How many more?

"You have no way of understanding the length of care I can show your body. I can precisely calculate what kinds of stimulations to give your body to most effectively prepare you. Your magical energies, physical energies, and organic chemicals have been carefully analyzed to ensure a perfect meal. Somehow I made a mistake and you were able to climax. I will not make that mistake again- I will have to be more careful. Perhaps my time here in the dark has dulled my perceptions. Your orgasm just now has set me back. It will take more work and many more orgasms to properly repair the damage you just did to my process."

Her tentacles tightened around his body. This time, he felt many more tentacles slither around his body encasing him like a coffin, much more than before. Rowan was now shaking violently. That orgasm had felt mindbreakingly amazing and she wasn't even touching his cock at all. He felt scared; he knew he was about to be hopelessly overwhelmed.

Before he could say anything, she shoved herself onto his mouth, pumping it full of her aphrodisiac substance. He felt more than last time, at least double or triple the amount she had given him the first time. She pulled away and Rowan could notice a long trail of saliva between the two. Already his body started buzzing with arousal as it started to absorb the huge volume of liquid.

Rowan nearly screamed as she started touching him again all over his body, but all that came out was a wheeze as his mind became instantly overwhelmed by the feelings of dozens of tentacles digging into him and forcing torturous pleasure upon him. The worst of it all was the slick tentacles that had begun stroking his dick at lightning speed, his sensitivity amplified further by his orgasm just moments ago. He felt like he was going to cum again already.

"I must work quickly and intensely to recover my preparation. You're in for a long night, boy."

She leaned in close to him, her breath caressing his face with warmth and moisture.

"And this time," She hissed, "There will be no room for subtlety."